This is the worst time I had ever had at golden corral.The cashier was slow but it was not her fault she was making drinks and taking orders by herself with no help.

Then another employee came while she was fixing my drinks and in the middle of my cash transaction and just closed out the register then the girl who got on the register threw the keys down and cursed the cashier out like it was her fault that she cam and got on her register. The food was horrible scarce no servers dirty dishes no forks. We had to wait forty-five minutes for fried chicken and then it was scorched and bland. they ran out of rolls fish cabbage brownies what we did get to eat was horrible people were walking out and almost literally fighting over the food when food came out people were bo-guarding to get because they were only putting out small amounts of food like ten pieces of chicken at a time.

I was extremely upset and disappointed. I probably never go back.

I have always loved Golden Corral but this experience was just horrible.The servers were emptying food plates into bags no server or busboy tubs just nasty store nasty service ugh.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of food and service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of golden corral fish and associated monetary loss in the amount of $38. Golden Corral needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned golden corral fish in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Golden Corral.

Had an Experience with Golden Corral?

Comments