Please, DO NOT EDIT THE WORDS i had to hear on sunday Feb 21 at Golden Corral Austell,Ga. "Manager" SCREAMING, so loud, everyone in the building had to hear this: "All *** servers, I want the *** silverware, now, all of you ***, get to do all the *** silverware immediately, I don't care what the *** you're doing, who ever doesn't like it, can get the *** out of here, *** ***"

At the same time, this irascible man, with visible psichiatric problems, was hitting and throwing stuff inside the kitchen, everyone heard pans, and things falling apart and some kind of things falling and being kicked away.

What kind of company allows this way of management practices? Who hired that ***? What's next? Is he going to hit someone?

What a great way to manage a restaurant! Great training, huh?

Sure, this is the place to have a good time with the family...

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Golden Corral. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Golden Corral to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Golden Corral and golden corral manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Golden Corral?

Comments

Smyrna, Georgia, United States #1221283

omg this is my boss Kent to a T. i work there