My daughter was so excited to get there.We previously went to the one in pigeon forge, tn last year.

She fell in love with the chocolate fountain and the food was pretty good. As a mom I look for cleanliness and that it was. This year we went to Branson, mo and my daughter once again spotted it out. We set integegrated it into our schedule.

We arrived for dinner and was highly disappointed.

The bars were absolutely filthy, food was everywhere.The floors were sticky from spills and my daughter was highly disappointed, of course there was no chocolate fountain!!!

So my experience with this particular Golden Corral, DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY IT WAS DISGUSTING!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. dashanda5 is quite happy with variety of food and stated that there is a room for improvement of cleanliness. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of golden corral sanitary conditions and associated monetary loss in the amount of $65. Golden Corral needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned golden corral sanitary conditions in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Golden Corral.

Had an Experience with Golden Corral?

Comments