On March second of this year we went to Golden Corral for dinner, we were all sick the next day all of us with symptoms of food poisoning.I went online and filed a complaint with their home office and I was told some one would get with me in a few days, it's almost a month later and still nothing.

I went online line again and I have been totally ignored.I'm not looking for for any self gain here, I just want to know what they are going to do to prevent this from happening again.

Had an Experience with Golden Corral?

Comments

kim1349

Maybe it's from filthy dishes.The one in Erie, Pa had the most filthy dishes I have ever seen in my about 40 years of dining out.

I don't mean stuff that went through the dishwasher.I mean caked on unrinsed slop.

My family (including my toddler) all ate at Golden Corral this past weekend in New Jersey and are still (!) suffering from food poisoning.Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea - now we're all dehydrated and weak.

Did the restaurant care??

NO!I will NEVER eat there again!

Me and three of my friends all got food poisoning from the on in Ft. Myers, Florida.

My wife got food poisoning at Golden Corral in the Orlando,Fl. area on March 2,2010. We also sent 3 e.mails to them and received no response.

Ditto

I was poisoned in Tracy, Ca

The Heath Department should shut down the all bunch of them!!!!