2.8
Quality of Food

Went to GC on a Fri night around 5:30 p.m.Found a nice table in one of the side rooms.

Within 10 minutes there were 2 screaming babies, 3 toddlers running and screaming. Went up for the food,which is very expensive as we are seniors also, and kids were running wild, almost knocked me over several times...I did not enjoy my dining experience at all and will not go back.

I feel that the restaurant is so big that it has 1 big dining area with 3 sides rooms attached.I feel they should make one of them adults only so seniors and adults can enjoy a quiet dinner time...It was horrible....They should rope it off like cafeteria style to keep every one safe...Everyone enters one way and exits one way...I will tell all my friends and family about this horrible dining experience...BTW..the waitress was lovely..

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with variety of food. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "noisy. running,screaming kids...tough steak" of food and associated monetary loss in the amount of $29. Golden Corral needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned food in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Golden Corral.

Had an Experience with Golden Corral?

Comments