I worked at Golden corral I Audubo NJ for about a month before i found a better paying job, Vinnie (GM) didnt like the fact i wad leaving. I left on 07/23/14, the following day being payday 07/24/14.

I was on a bi-weekly pay. And Vinniw redused to pay, for other reason I went to a treatment center In Trenton NJ and while there i made a number of attempts to get him to mail me the cgexk or have him hand it over to a known family member, he niver did. When I came home i had to call corprate they couldy do much because it was a franchise spot, But the still got ahold of him, i get a letter in the maik saying a check in my name is at the restaurant, I got to see him and ge hands me an open check, i look at the date and it was dated for 07/24/14. I brout it to him and he wrote "OK" thinkibg i was dumb to fall for it.

I was told that he was fully able to issye me a new check from the restaurants bank accout or hand me a cash payment.

He said i dont know what the f**k im talking about, All i can think of is have my lawyer audit and get a date to take this to court. Is there an easier way to handle this?

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Hours.

I didn't like: Manager.

Comments

I worked there for about 8 months before moving to Florida and find this strange my boss I thought was very professional and some of my other employee friends feel the same. Not sure why he or golden corral getting a bad rap. This posting seems very untrue.