me and my family was at your GC location in Austell, GA on 08/01/2018. We realized that it was crab leg night so the wait was horrific, my husband lovessssssssss GC well I asked the waitress do he have to pay $21.99 as well even though he has a medical bracelet on showing his allergen of shellfish.

she politely said I am sorry yes so we figured that its know way for you guys to distinguish the difference of the customers, so cool we paid full price for him as well. The line was like six flags lines but they try to move as fast as they could, so myself and 2 of my family members out of the four went to get in line for the crab legs which we were in line for 22 mins. grant it they kept running out and we missed sitting with the rest of the family. the picture shows how they gave us our crab legs and how another guest and her family got a pile of crab legs each guest at there table.

well we could not help but to notice it looks like the 2 servers knew the people at that table. well I told a server that was not mine and she said yes I know everyone in this area and in the line are complaining and wanting to know how did they get so many at one time. Well we got in line to get a few more and again it was time(27min) that is not good at all. I am so disappointed and me and my family came for eating and conversation that we didn't get to have because of the wait for the crab legs and was disappointed of the amount.

I feel had they not had at least 2 or 3 pans of crab legs at there table the line would have moved faster. I almost want to say the servers knew them as family or as co-workers. I want to know how much does golden corral value their customer's and their experience to make sure they come back and not tell their experience to everyone we know.

please respond I want to know what are you going to do about this. my dinner time with my family was ruined.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments