as an avid customer, 2 or 3 times a week , the quality and new manager ? food is not done, lack of full selections being restocked !

notice a significant change for the worse in all aspects of this facility ! I witnessed the manager pulling my server off floor and into hjs office for ??? as I sat there for 15 minutes without my server , waiting for cup of coffee, that is the poorest act of management procedure I have ever witnessed !!!!! on a very busy Sunday am crowd , a server should not be pulled away from a valued customer !

I will not return my business to this facility unless I hear of a significant positive change !!!!

this complaint is the first time in my 57 years , that I have ever gone to the extreme of contacting a corp office !! change is needed at this facility .........

Review about: Golden Corral Manager.

Comments

#701929

If everything was so bad why did you keep going back? Couldn't have been that bad.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #697838

If you think this site is the corporate office, you are sadly mistaken. Furthermore, with all the business that they have, what makes you think you are so special that you are a valued customer.