Cleanliness
Quality of Food

My family and I visited Golden Corral in Shelby, North Carolina on December 26th, 2017. It was around 10:00 am, we were on vacation and really looking forward to a good breakfast.

We were hungry! The containers for eggs, bacon and sausages were empty so I enquired of the person who was making mini hamburgers, " We'd like to have breakfast, where is the breakfast stuff? " He replied with a really bad attitude, " Mam, breakfast goes until 2:00 o'clock but we are busy with lunch now. The bacon, eggs and sausages should be ready in about fifteen minutes.

So we went back to our table and waited. When we returned to the buffet, there was such a line people waiting for the same things that ALL the the containers were empty before we could get to them. So, we waited at the buffet this time! When the eggs came, they were liquid eggs, burnt bacon and burnt sausages.

Then I noticed that the pancakes which my grand daughter had requested were ALSO burned. The biscuits were so hard that I actually tried to break it on my plate!! The coffee tasted like there was tea mixed in with it and the waitress apologized and said someone had probably made a mistake. I actually tasted the seafood salad as an option for breakfast!!

We walked away hungry and angry. I had to pull my son out of there, afraid that he would get into trouble if he complained and got resistance or a bad attitude from management. We were patrons of Golden Corral. We had been to several other locations and were always very pleased.

When we took a vote, everyone wanted Golden Corral. Shelby was the closest one on our way to the mountains. WE WILL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN.

THE FOOD THERE IS NOT FIR FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION!! Management needs to take a hard look at the cooks and ALL their employees as a matter of fact!!

Review about: Golden Corral Buffet.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Will never go there again.

Comments

Golden Corral Twin Falls salad bar is good but the fat woman working the bar is a very rude and unkept person

Well now that you have said you'll never be back they don't have any reason to respond do they? One of the worst mistakes to make in a complaint is to say you will not continue to do business with them. If you are no longer a customer they have no reason to contact you.

Why didn't you request a manager?