100% full Not resolved

When you spend almost $50.00 for three people to come in and eat, you expect for the food to be good and at the most part "HOT".Get in the door start to get our food and set down to realize the food is cold.

Okay, well you try something different, big long black hair on your meat... Yum! Not! So decide well maybe the fruits.

The fruits where very old and dried out, not to mention a foul smell a few steps away from what I was gonna pick up. Change of mind there, think well maybe just go for the sweets... Wrong again, strawberries, apple, oranges everything was so nasty looking. You look around and find the employees AND both managers on their cell phones while the others are standing around drinking and talking.

This has been the far most worst experience I have ever in my life had.Will never be back here, thinking maybe OSHA needs to take a deeper look into this store.

Review about: Sanitation.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Golden Corral?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Golden Corral - Denunciando a Minerva. Golden Corral "Siendo cliente de Golden Corral, fui atendido por Minerva, una de los "manager", lastimosamente recibi el peor de tratos como cliente, me lleve una gran sorpresa cuando me quejaba por..." Read more Review about Golden Corral Buffet from Tinley Park, Illinois Golden Corral "Came here and couldn't believe my eyes how nasty and how I asked the manger why he said under staff and told him I saw a kid touch the food..." Read more Golden Corral - Review about Pepperoni Pizza from Fort Lauderdale, Florida Golden Corral "I took my family to Golden Corral 6/5/15 Lawrenceville hwy one word HORRIBLE!!!! My family and I don't eat pork , they had two meats side by side with sesame..." Read more Review about Golden Corral Staff from Wichita, Kansas Golden Corral "Sje was on her phone off and on the whole time we were there. Customers asked for help and she wouldn't move. To top it off she didn't..." Read more Best Choice Products - ***, ***, ***!!!! Best Choice Products "I bought my son the ride on jeep for his first birthday and EVERYTHING was great for the first two weeks then the charger quit charging. I tried numerous times..." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more Maytag - NEVER IN LIFE AGAIN!!! Maytag "We recently purchased a home and bought the Maytag MSB26C6MDM Side-by-Side Refrigerator in October($1000). We moved into our new home in January and the merchandise was unboxed on 1/1/2017. Within..." Read more Little Caesars - Last night was horrible Little Caesars "Got there about 9:40 the lobby was full they had no pizzas they want to make special features they said they we're closed but I told told them know that..." Read more