When you spend almost $50.00 for three people to come in and eat, you expect for the food to be good and at the most part "HOT".Get in the door start to get our food and set down to realize the food is cold.
Okay, well you try something different, big long black hair on your meat... Yum! Not! So decide well maybe the fruits.
The fruits where very old and dried out, not to mention a foul smell a few steps away from what I was gonna pick up. Change of mind there, think well maybe just go for the sweets... Wrong again, strawberries, apple, oranges everything was so nasty looking. You look around and find the employees AND both managers on their cell phones while the others are standing around drinking and talking.
This has been the far most worst experience I have ever in my life had.Will never be back here, thinking maybe OSHA needs to take a deeper look into this store.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Red Robin must have removed my review so I'll try again. I'm sorry, but this is disgusting! Read with caution as this could make you sick to your stomach-Sorry but..."
- "We went to outback to celebrate our daughters birthday with our granddaughter who is 4 tonight. We got there at 4:45 there were 8 people in the restaurant. 10..."
- "I will never never ever use Pizza Hut in Monticello ever again. The pizza I ordered was wrong (pepperoni when you order cheese only) and you could not get the..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."