When you spend almost $50.00 for three people to come in and eat, you expect for the food to be good and at the most part "HOT".Get in the door start to get our food and set down to realize the food is cold.
Okay, well you try something different, big long black hair on your meat... Yum! Not! So decide well maybe the fruits.
The fruits where very old and dried out, not to mention a foul smell a few steps away from what I was gonna pick up. Change of mind there, think well maybe just go for the sweets... Wrong again, strawberries, apple, oranges everything was so nasty looking. You look around and find the employees AND both managers on their cell phones while the others are standing around drinking and talking.
This has been the far most worst experience I have ever in my life had.Will never be back here, thinking maybe OSHA needs to take a deeper look into this store.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Came here and couldn't believe my eyes how nasty and how I asked the manger why he said under staff and told him I saw a kid touch the food..."
- "I do like Vons, but I do Not like their Overly Inflated Prices on their Smoothies that they sell at their In-House Starbucks local store location. I do buy the same..."
- " I have been trying to contact Panera Bread through their contact email on their website for almost 2 weeks now and have received NO response. I had a horrible..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."