When you spend almost $50.00 for three people to come in and eat, you expect for the food to be good and at the most part "HOT".Get in the door start to get our food and set down to realize the food is cold.
Okay, well you try something different, big long black hair on your meat... Yum! Not! So decide well maybe the fruits.
The fruits where very old and dried out, not to mention a foul smell a few steps away from what I was gonna pick up. Change of mind there, think well maybe just go for the sweets... Wrong again, strawberries, apple, oranges everything was so nasty looking. You look around and find the employees AND both managers on their cell phones while the others are standing around drinking and talking.
This has been the far most worst experience I have ever in my life had.Will never be back here, thinking maybe OSHA needs to take a deeper look into this store.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Whent to Golden coral today at 3:50 pm ask the waiter what time they start making the the steak he said after 4:00 pm. Well it was 4:25 when they..."
- "There is a famous scam in Beijing, its called the Tea house scam. Or Tea ceremony scam! It has been going on for a very VERY long time! Recently in..."
- "I ordered a tuna sandwich. I got a tablespoon of tuna, some rotted lettuce, 2 paper thin see-thru tomato slices and enough bread to stuff a turkey. Rotten, wilted, old,..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam, I'm writing this letter to report the immorality of Mr. Mark Kevin Concepcion while on duty. As per Mark Kevin Concepcion he was sent by your good company..."