Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I took my family to Golden Corral 6/5/15 Lawrenceville hwy one word HORRIBLE!!!!My family and I don't eat pork , they had two meats side by side with sesame and no name, my daughter wanted sesame chicken one lady told her they both were chicken I asked a cook that stood behind the food and she stated she didn't know what kind on of meat they were.

They had a breakfast buffet that was suppose to over at 11am in which it was almost 6pm I was very unsatisfied because we wanted the advertised seafood. The list goes on not only was the food old and disgusting they had cheese and pepperoni pizza on the same tray and I know that golden corral other locations have separate trays for each.

I seen a cook open the big can of green beans and pour the juice on the floor behind the actual buffet.I WILL NEVER REVISIT THIS PLACE AGAIN

Review about: Pepperoni Pizza.

Cleanliness
Allergens Information
Quality of Food
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Golden Corral Buffet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Golden Corral?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.