Cleveland, Ohio
Featured Not resolved

This is the worst experience Ive ever had at a Golden Corral.I must comment on our hostess Sandra.

Her customer service was AWESOME!! But she was clearly being over worked. She was trying to maintains 3 sections. As tired as she was, not once was she unpleasant.

No....., where do I begin. The restaurant was not properly maintained. Even thou some one came out periodically to sweep around the food station. The counters were nasty.

The selection of food was *** poor. When food items were running low or ran out they were not replaced. The bathrooms were discusting. This location used to be immaculate.

The dishes that I have posted stayed on the table behind us the whole time we were there. Instead of cleaning up the hot fudge that was building up on the counter they just let it sit.there. i went & wiped it up because it was getting to me..

We were celebrating my moms Bday.I will never step foot in this Golden Corral ever again.

Review about: Overall Impression.

3.4
Cleanliness
Quality of Food
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Golden Corral?

Comments

You expected any better at a location in Cleveland?? You were lucky it was even as clean as it was and there weren't drugs in the bathroom.

KevinRichards
Orange, California, United States #1000984

She is not mating with her cousins, I believe she is mating with her dad.

to KevinRichards #1001048

She and the Hostess Sandra were spotted in the restroom smelling toilet seats.

to KevinRichards #1015529

You know all about ***, eh?!!

Too darn cheap to take mom to a decent restaurant?

to Anonymous #1000200

Probably trailer trash.

to Anonymous #1000285

Yep, you bet are!

to Anonymous #1000928

Learn English please. Also stop mating with the cousins

KevinRichards
to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #1000779

She is probably one of those trashy people who leave washrooms dirty and expect others to clean up after her.

to KevinRichards #1014559

I have no stake in this, but you are just an ugly person.I've got to ask, do you own stock in Golden Corral or something?

What is your deal that you have to come on here and just say nasty things about someone who you don't even know? You will see that I live in Bakersfield, so have a field day with that, but I lived next door to you in Newport Beach for over twenty five years, and I was a professional then a college professor. However, we still took our nieces and nephews to buffet type restaurants.

Who are you to criticize what others enjoy.Nasty, nasty person.