Golden Corral - Review about Overall Impression from Cleveland, Ohio
This is the worst experience Ive ever had at a Golden Corral.I must comment on our hostess Sandra.
Her customer service was AWESOME!! But she was clearly being over worked. She was trying to maintains 3 sections. As tired as she was, not once was she unpleasant.
No....., where do I begin. The restaurant was not properly maintained. Even thou some one came out periodically to sweep around the food station. The counters were nasty.
The selection of food was *** poor. When food items were running low or ran out they were not replaced. The bathrooms were discusting. This location used to be immaculate.
The dishes that I have posted stayed on the table behind us the whole time we were there. Instead of cleaning up the hot fudge that was building up on the counter they just let it sit.there. i went & wiped it up because it was getting to me..
We were celebrating my moms Bday.I will never step foot in this Golden Corral ever again.
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Overall Impression
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I should have known better than to order a menu item by looking at the photo, but none the less I did. I ordered a new "Breakfast Skillet" and it..."
- "Alot of bang for your buck. I eat at both and only two Washington State locations and both are owned by Mikes, different Mikes. I have to honestly say..."
- "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN AT DENNYS 1:12 am asked for a lot of cream & sugar was told sugars there, no name tag, hair up in bun, skinny white female,..."
- "I placed a bid & subsequently won and paid for an item, Microsoft Office 2007. The seller stated in their description that returns accepted for the period of 14..."
- "This is a follow up post to a post on Cleveland Clinic Rudest Billing ever. After many written correspondences with this "business" and after having to threaten them over lack..."
- "Walmart # 01895 W Market st. Fairlawn Ohio. I checked out at register 16 on Monday, August 18th 2015 at 6:21 PM. I paid for ALL the items listed on..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."