Golden Corral - Review about Overall Impression from Cleveland, Ohio

207 of 536 Golden Corral reviews

This is the worst experience Ive ever had at a Golden Corral.I must comment on our hostess Sandra.

Her customer service was AWESOME!! But she was clearly being over worked. She was trying to maintains 3 sections. As tired as she was, not once was she unpleasant.

No....., where do I begin. The restaurant was not properly maintained. Even thou some one came out periodically to sweep around the food station. The counters were nasty.

The selection of food was *** poor. When food items were running low or ran out they were not replaced. The bathrooms were discusting. This location used to be immaculate.

The dishes that I have posted stayed on the table behind us the whole time we were there. Instead of cleaning up the hot fudge that was building up on the counter they just let it sit.there. i went & wiped it up because it was getting to me..

We were celebrating my moms Bday.I will never step foot in this Golden Corral ever again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Overall Impression
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #656414

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Golden Corral? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
207 of 536 Golden Corral reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 02, 2015 #1002908

You expected any better at a location in Cleveland?? You were lucky it was even as clean as it was and there weren't drugs in the bathroom.

9 2 Reply

Jun 29, 2015 #1001048

She and the Hostess Sandra were spotted in the restroom smelling toilet seats.

9 6 Reply

Aug 04, 2015 #1015529

You know all about ***, eh?!!

3 2 Reply

Jun 26, 2015 #1000194

Too darn cheap to take mom to a decent restaurant?

13 3 Reply

Jun 28, 2015 #1000928

Learn English please. Also stop mating with the cousins

9 2

Aug 01, 2015 #1014559

I have no stake in this, but you are just an ugly person. I've got to ask, do you own stock in Golden Corral or something? What is your deal that you have to come on here and just say nasty things about someone who you don't even know? You will see that I live in Bakersfield, so have a field day with that, but I lived next door to you in Newport Beach for over twenty five years, and I was a professional then a college professor. However, we still took our nieces and nephews to buffet type restaurants. Who are you to criticize what others enjoy. Nasty, nasty person.

4 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Golden Corral. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Golden Corral.
Filing a new complaint about
×