Review about Golden Corral Premium Prime Rib from Bayonet Point, Florida

88 of 536 Golden Corral reviews

Went to Golden Corral on US19 in Port Richey,Fl Sunday evening around 6:30pm.I was excited about the all you could eat Primerib.

Being a former employee at that store and having had their primerib before, , I was looking forward to my dining experience. My wife and I went straight to the Craving station. When I looked at the meat, I immediately told my wife, THat isn't primetib. I asked the manager that was craving it, if it was primerib?

He told me it was just over cooked and there was nothing he could do about it. I took my piece he had sliced for me, went back to my table, without getting anything else. Mainly because most of the hot bar was empty, and I took video to prove it as well as pictures of the beef they were trying to pass off as Primerib, and charging a Premium pruce for. They should have to return every customers money that they misled to thinking they were getting primerib.

Bait and switch is not a good practice. I did get my money back without eating anything.

I hot no apoligy from the manager c at all..very dissappointed.I was a long time employee and customer

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Golden Corral Premium Prime Rib
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #799796 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Golden Corral? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 3 No 3
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
88 of 536 Golden Corral reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 16 #1145431

GC doesn't have a "craving" station, dummy.

MZSRCAZM

Aug 27 #1204432 Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States

Obviously he made a mistake in his spelling, that doesn't give you the right to call him a dummy. "Carving" is the corrected spelling. There is no reason to be an ignorant, bully. Here's an idea, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

Mar 06 #1123116

I am just a customer at Golden Corral on Forrest Drive columbia Sc. I have been there several times and had great Prime Rib. Tonight it was dry and tasteless and I to thought it may have been bait and switch because it didn't look anything like it did last week. I am an investigator by trade so I pay attention to detail. The Prime Rib wa sdry and tasteless

Mar 01 #1120418

The fact that you were fired makes your complaint invalid. I notice how you only took pictures of part of the buffet and not the whole buffet to make your company that fired you look bad.

3 2 Reply

Mar 03 #1121517

He was fired? Where does he say that in his review?

2 0 Reply

Mar 03 #1121565 Camberley, Surrey, United Kingdom

Why is it when someone voices a complaint about a company, they are always accused of having been fired? Lots of trolls on this site.

Apr 16 #1145434

That is not trolling he clearly stated he was fired in another response which somehow was deleted. Even if they thought he was fired they was not trolling, ask a parent for a definition of trolling before posting. He was fired for threatening to spit in a customer's food when they did not leave him a tip.

0 0
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.