Bayonet Point, Florida
Featured Not resolved

Went to Golden Corral on US19 in Port Richey,Fl Sunday evening around 6:30pm.I was excited about the all you could eat Primerib.

Being a former employee at that store and having had their primerib before, , I was looking forward to my dining experience. My wife and I went straight to the Craving station. When I looked at the meat, I immediately told my wife, THat isn't primetib. I asked the manager that was craving it, if it was primerib?

He told me it was just over cooked and there was nothing he could do about it. I took my piece he had sliced for me, went back to my table, without getting anything else. Mainly because most of the hot bar was empty, and I took video to prove it as well as pictures of the beef they were trying to pass off as Primerib, and charging a Premium pruce for. They should have to return every customers money that they misled to thinking they were getting primerib.

Bait and switch is not a good practice. I did get my money back without eating anything.

I hot no apoligy from the manager c at all..very dissappointed.I was a long time employee and customer

Review about: Golden Corral Premium Prime Rib.

3.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Golden Corral?

Comments

GC doesn't have a "craving" station, dummy.

James
to Anonymous Uxbridge, England, United Kingdom #1145440

That being said, I have a craving for prime rib after reading this.

MZSRCAZM
to Anonymous Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States #1204432

Obviously he made a mistake in his spelling, that doesn't give you the right to call him a dummy."Carving" is the corrected spelling.

There is no reason to be an ignorant, bully.Here's an idea, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

I am just a customer at Golden Corral on Forrest Drive columbia Sc.I have been there several times and had great Prime Rib.

Tonight it was dry and tasteless and I to thought it may have been bait and switch because it didn't look anything like it did last week.

I am an investigator by trade so I pay attention to detail.The Prime Rib wa sdry and tasteless

#1120418

The fact that you were fired makes your complaint invalid. I notice how you only took pictures of part of the buffet and not the whole buffet to make your company that fired you look bad.

to Anonymous #1121517

He was fired? Where does he say that in his review?

to Anonymous Camberley, Surrey, United Kingdom #1121565

Why is it when someone voices a complaint about a company, they are always accused of having been fired? Lots of trolls on this site.

to Anonymous #1145434

That is not trolling he clearly stated he was fired in another response which somehow was deleted. Even if they thought he was fired they was not trolling, ask a parent for a definition of trolling before posting. He was fired for threatening to spit in a customer's food when they did not leave him a tip.