I just left San Jose corral in Jacksonville Fl. Steak burnt and dry. After having to request mashed potatoes , watery and no flavor. Looked at the salad Bar canasters that had items in them look like a fixed salad, black olives in the cheese, etc. the waitress came to the table asked what I needed and I explained my the situation. She left and returned with a small bowl of mashed potatoes, I told her I was done. As I was walking out I passed her talking about me to the manager who had nothing to say just allowed me to leave. I voiced my opinion about the food to the register person also.. Sorry to hear that have a good night.
This is the worst experience and food I've ever had at a Golden Corral.
I entered at 4:32pm and left hungry at 4:48pm.
And still stopped on the way home to eat....
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Golden Corral Mashed Potatoes
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "I ordered from a very nice cashier at 7:57am the new eggwhite avocado spinach sandwich and a large coffee. I overheard the two preparers what bread does the avocado..."
- "When you spend almost $50.00 for three people to come in and eat, you expect for the food to be good and at the most part "HOT". Get in the..."
- "Alot of bang for your buck. I eat at both and only two Washington State locations and both are owned by Mikes, different Mikes. I have to honestly say..."
- " So I was at Walmart on Sunday morning and purchased the XBox One bundle package with Call of Duty. When I got home and opened the box, which was still..."
- "I take a delivery of what thought was bad *** gaming lap top, For $3371.87 + tax the systems seem to performed like it was advertised. 9 months into usages,..."
- "Purchased a New HP Pavilion Entertainment PC Notebook with Integrated Webcam, Model# dv6910us, July 2008. Did not purchase an extended warranty because thought "HP" was a dependable brand that would..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."