Oak Harbor, Washington

Alot of bang for your buck.I eat at both and only two Washington State locations and both are owned by Mikes, different Mikes.

I have to honestly say that the Marysville location took the cake. They really give you such a large variety and everything is off the charts as flavor. When you see their dessert section. Even if you can't eat any more, some how you get something that you just can't resist.

Thank you to both Mikes for such good bang for your buck. Alos, great food. My hat is especially off to the Marysville location. You a re the very very best at what you do.

Thaks and Merry Christmas and a happy New years.

Thanks

Paul

Review about: Golden Corral Food Service.

5.0
Cleanliness
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Golden Corral?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Review about Golden Corral Mashed Potatoes from Jacksonville, Florida Golden Corral "I just left San Jose corral in Jacksonville Fl. Steak burnt and dry. After having to request mashed potatoes , watery and no flavor. Looked at the salad Bar..." Read more Golden Corral - Review about Overall Impression from Cleveland, Ohio Golden Corral "This is the worst experience Ive ever had at a Golden Corral. I must comment on our hostess Sandra. Her customer service was AWESOME!! But she was clearly being over..." Read more Golden Corral Prime Rib Steak Review from Baltimore, Maryland Golden Corral "Worst service... a huge line for the meat then when was my turn meat runs out had to wait 30 mins for the next meat to be done. On top..." Read more Golden Corral - Denunciando a Minerva. Golden Corral "Siendo cliente de Golden Corral, fui atendido por Minerva, una de los "manager", lastimosamente recibi el peor de tratos como cliente, me lleve una gran sorpresa cuando me quejaba por..." Read more Volvo Cars - Transmission Volvo Cars "i bought a 2004 low milage was 99,000 and the transmission went on me then replace it the same problem i need my car to take my son to school..." Read more Living Spaces VIP Protection Plan is a SCAM Living Spaces "I have a similar problem with Living Spaces VIP protection plan. I bought a Summit Space Saver Bed last November. The horizontal wood holding the bed cracked hence because of..." Read more Equator Solutions - BLOODY NONSENSE Equator Solutions ""EQUATOR IS A BIG LIER AND FRAUD CONSULTANCY" .At the time of taking money they will give promises that they will take exam fee 300 and will give 3chances all..." Read more Skechers, Ahh my love of the shoes  Ahh at their *** poor customer service. Skechers "Aprx 2 months ago I was treated horribly @ Sketchers by their employees. I have purchased over 10 pairs this year alone. Mistaken case of me being someone else. I..." Read more