Alot of bang for your buck.I eat at both and only two Washington State locations and both are owned by Mikes, different Mikes.
I have to honestly say that the Marysville location took the cake. They really give you such a large variety and everything is off the charts as flavor. When you see their dessert section. Even if you can't eat any more, some how you get something that you just can't resist.
Thank you to both Mikes for such good bang for your buck. Alos, great food. My hat is especially off to the Marysville location. You a re the very very best at what you do.
Thaks and Merry Christmas and a happy New years.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Golden Corral Food Service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Totally disgusting and unsanitary action. The waitress took the tops from at least a dozen steak sauce bottles, put them all in a glass of water, stirred it with a..."
- "I send 32 dollars for me and my husband.And the food was horrible, i dont think chef felt like cooking...."
- "First of all, please understand the background of this report. The case is in Vietnam. As of September 2012, the SHi-150 is the chicest scooter in the market. The imported..."
- "The little sales girl from Yelm is a lier. She said to put a claim in through Temperpidic & Sleep Country would take it back when we received the new..."
- "I bought pencils and there were 7 pencils in there but when i opened it there were only 5 PENCILS AND ALL WERE BLUE AND IT SAID VARITY OF COLORS..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."