Review about Golden Corral Food Service from Oak Harbor, Washington
Alot of bang for your buck.I eat at both and only two Washington State locations and both are owned by Mikes, different Mikes.
I have to honestly say that the Marysville location took the cake. They really give you such a large variety and everything is off the charts as flavor. When you see their dessert section. Even if you can't eat any more, some how you get something that you just can't resist.
Thank you to both Mikes for such good bang for your buck. Alos, great food. My hat is especially off to the Marysville location. You a re the very very best at what you do.
Thaks and Merry Christmas and a happy New years.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Golden Corral Food Service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Wish there was a dislike or displeased button to hit. My Fiancee and I are sitting here and we are very disappointed. The food looks old, the cornbread was hard..."
- "My family and I went to the Hooters in Crestview Florida. I was visiting for the holidays. We arrived and there was no hostess. We sat ouraelves. It took ten..."
- "Union city GA. By far the nastiest place ever been in I ordered a grilled chicken salad ask for crackers and they told that they might be old might want..."
- "I bought pencils and there were 7 pencils in there but when i opened it there were only 5 PENCILS AND ALL WERE BLUE AND IT SAID VARITY OF COLORS..."
- "The little sales girl from Yelm is a lier. She said to put a claim in through Temperpidic & Sleep Country would take it back when we received the new..."
- "My product was crushed and busted and does not work i would like another one please..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."