Review about Golden Corral Food Service from Alexandria, Louisiana

150 of 536 Golden Corral reviews

My daughter and grand-daughters had a girls night out which we only do once a year.We we entered this gross nasty facility there was no food the salad bar was almost empty as was the food.

My grand child had raw chicken from the grill it was raw. Why can't they start preparing for dinner before five and clean up and put out food.

If that can't happen they need to just close the doors and yes I did complain to the so called manager and it didn't help spents $75.00 on absolutely nothing I would like a refund.We were there on 10-3-2015

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
150 of 536 Golden Corral reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 15 #1227246

That's the saddest buffet I have ever seen. I would have immediately asked for a full refund and left.

0 1 Reply
LadyScot

Mar 02 #1120750

The place was nasty, no food on the bar, got raw food, and STILL she ate there AND paid.....

4 0 Reply
KevinRichards

Oct 09, 2015 #1045541

You ate your share of food, you do not deserve a refund. If you cannot afford to feed your family than you should not be taking them out for dinner. Take them to a soup kitchen if you want free food. Either that or get a job, so that you can afford to feed your family and not beg for refunds.

2 7 Reply

Oct 16, 2015 #1049147

You sound like a real ***. I read her complaint twice just on case I missed something due to your *** comment. There's no way she spent all that money and got the food she paid for if so why would she complain?? We have buffets around here some are good some are awful. This site is to complain on so leave her alone.

3 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Golden Corral. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Golden Corral.
Filing a new complaint about
×