I visited Golden Corral in Newnan, Ga on Labor Day.I was highly upset the dishes were all dirty.
When a man brought it to the attention of the manager he was quiet rude with this man. The food trays were empty requiring extensive waits customers were getting upset. The plates remained without resolution. When I took my child to the rest room the bathroom was disturbing I had to hold my child's clothes from being soiled by the floor she could not even wash her hands because the sinks were covered with water and lords knows what else.
I asked a waitress could they clean the restroom the young lady looked at me like I told her to crawl on the floor and said ok walked away and it was never addressed. I took pictures of employees including a manager getting food walking around eating. Tables were sitting with stacks of dishes awaiting staff to clean up. I will never return this is not quality food service.
The man working the grill was rude to multiple customers and made a statement that he is ready to go this place is ***.The waitstaff stood around congregating at the drink station talking about customers.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Dirty Place
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I send 32 dollars for me and my husband.And the food was horrible, i dont think chef felt like cooking...."
- "My kids and i visited Applebees i Cartersvile May 5th 2016 Cinco De Mayo. I ordered the $5 quesadillas. I ate 2 and as I bit into the 3..."
- "Got half eaten pizza! Regular customer, never had issue, till tonight when i got a pozza with seven slices, and two with parm. When i called the store,..."
- "i ordered and it arrived broken. They sent replacement which was broken as well. I am never doing business with them in the future!!! There are plenty of..."
- "I bought a wig from them and paid $140 through paypal. They sent me a crappy wig that had nothing to do with what was advertised. (See pics below) When I wanted..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."