Coppell, Texas

I visited Golden Corral in Newnan, Ga on Labor Day.I was highly upset the dishes were all dirty.

When a man brought it to the attention of the manager he was quiet rude with this man. The food trays were empty requiring extensive waits customers were getting upset. The plates remained without resolution. When I took my child to the rest room the bathroom was disturbing I had to hold my child's clothes from being soiled by the floor she could not even wash her hands because the sinks were covered with water and lords knows what else.

I asked a waitress could they clean the restroom the young lady looked at me like I told her to crawl on the floor and said ok walked away and it was never addressed. I took pictures of employees including a manager getting food walking around eating. Tables were sitting with stacks of dishes awaiting staff to clean up. I will never return this is not quality food service.

The man working the grill was rude to multiple customers and made a statement that he is ready to go this place is ***.The waitstaff stood around congregating at the drink station talking about customers.

Review about: Dirty Place.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Golden Corral Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Golden Corral?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.