Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Yesterday, I visited the Kenner, LA site and was appaulded at the lack of cleanliness, poor customer service, limited English speaking cashiers and drink persons and filthy tables. I spent alot of money there because I took my grand children as a treat because they wanted chocolate covered strawberries.

First, there was no ice at 5:30 and we had to wait for clean plates because the ones in the bin were wet, and had entire plates will cheese and macs , mashed potatoes and some even had onions on the "clean" plates. I took our plates to the rest room and washed them so that we could eat along with the silverwear.

The food was not hot, slightly warm and more than half were empty. I waited 30 minutes for rolls and I forgot to say, I cleaned my table. The waitress took the tip off the table and never cleaned it, I did so that we could sit down.

I will never go back again, too many people, I got tired of hearing, no English when I tried to ask questions. The prices are not cheap either. I think that the board of health should shut it down immediately!!!!!!

chenitaleblanc wrote the review because of bad quality at Golden Corral. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $46 and wants Golden Corral to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was staff service food, manager begging employee to stay, employee holloring at manager about customers and filthy plates with food covering them. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Golden Corral and golden corral sanitary conditions for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Golden Corral?

Comments