My husband and I was in COral Springs location with another couple.We waited 45 mins. to be seated and when we finally got in I went to the bathroom to wash my hand. Bathroom floor is wet, I almost slip and toilet paper all over the floor. First clue ( the bathroom is filty , very unsanitary). I should of walk out but decided to stay, went to the Salad Bar and had salad at the same place there is peeled and eat shrimp so I took some of that too. After my Salad I decided to get Prime Rib, I have seen the commercial on TV for $12.99 All you can eat Prime Rib and Shrimp. Had Prime Rib , some shrimp and I was full. We left aroung 8:30 Pm. By 10:30 I went to bed, then I was walken up with intense stomach ache I look at my clock its around 2:20 am I went to the bathroom and I start to vomit, not long after that i had diarea..this continue till 7:am non stop. I could not go back to sleep because i was in and out the bathroom. I had to work got ready for work and lucky enough that I only work 10 miles from my house so as soon as I arrive same thing happened, start vomiting and intense diarea. So i went home and I know that i needed to drink a lot of fluid even though my body rejected the fluid I drink I have to continue otherwise I can be dehydrated. I was misserable the first day. Now, Day 2 I went to work, I was at work maybe half hour same thing happened so again I have to go home, I saud to myself I need to get rid of all this TOXIC inside my system by staying home, rest my body and drink a lot of fluid....by 8:pm i start feeling better. so today is my first day at work.
This morning I called the restaurant and spoke to the Mgr. name Brian...I explained the situation to him and said to him that I think I just got food poisoning? his response to me , his exact words:
*** do you know it will take 24 hours to develop food poisoning?
**** what did you eat?
So i told him NOT NECESSARY IT WILL TAKE 24 HOURS, SOMETIMES WITHIND 3 TO 4 HOURS YOU CAN GET VERY SICK...AND HOW ABOUT CROSS CONTAMINATION?? i ALSO TOLD HIM HOW FILTY THE REST ROOM AND HIS RESPONSE IS " WELL IT IS A PUBLIC BATHROOM!
NOT A GOOD ANSWER... IF YOU ARE THE MANAGER YOU WILL MAKE SURE THAT EVERYTHING IS UNDER CONTROL...MAYBE YOU NEED MORE STAFF? OR WHOS KEEPING UP WITH THE BATHROOM? SAME PERSON HANDLING FOOD?
WELL I GOT VERY SICK AND I LOST 2 DAYS OF WORK!
I ATTACHED MY RECEIPT
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "Came here and couldn't believe my eyes how nasty and how I asked the manger why he said under staff and told him I saw a kid touch the food..."
- "I visited Golden Corral in Newnan, Ga on Labor Day. I was highly upset the dishes were all dirty. When a man brought it to the attention of the manager..."
- "Went to chills to get take out for dinner since my wife and I like to stay in. Ordered online and got fajitas quesadilla and onion rings. Got there 10..."
- "Brought car in for was not in line. Got back worse. Took to new store greeted with frowns walking in door and people who apeared to not want to work...."
- " I ORDERED FOR $117.55 ROYAL PURPLE HPS MOTOR OIL HPS/ MAXCLEAN/MAX ATOMIZER/ K&N OIL FILTER ETC.. ON THE 8X QTS 5W20 HPS ORDERED, I RECEIVED ONLY 3QTS OF CORRECT..."
- "For CSAH and all neurologists, be SURE you do not let them do an EMG/Nerve biopsy on your dog. For many breeds there are genetic marker tests which requires a..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."