My husband and I was in COral Springs location with another couple.We waited 45 mins. to be seated and when we finally got in I went to the bathroom to wash my hand. Bathroom floor is wet, I almost slip and toilet paper all over the floor. First clue ( the bathroom is filty , very unsanitary). I should of walk out but decided to stay, went to the Salad Bar and had salad at the same place there is peeled and eat shrimp so I took some of that too. After my Salad I decided to get Prime Rib, I have seen the commercial on TV for $12.99 All you can eat Prime Rib and Shrimp. Had Prime Rib , some shrimp and I was full. We left aroung 8:30 Pm. By 10:30 I went to bed, then I was walken up with intense stomach ache I look at my clock its around 2:20 am I went to the bathroom and I start to vomit, not long after that i had diarea..this continue till 7:am non stop. I could not go back to sleep because i was in and out the bathroom. I had to work got ready for work and lucky enough that I only work 10 miles from my house so as soon as I arrive same thing happened, start vomiting and intense diarea. So i went home and I know that i needed to drink a lot of fluid even though my body rejected the fluid I drink I have to continue otherwise I can be dehydrated. I was misserable the first day. Now, Day 2 I went to work, I was at work maybe half hour same thing happened so again I have to go home, I saud to myself I need to get rid of all this TOXIC inside my system by staying home, rest my body and drink a lot of fluid....by 8:pm i start feeling better. so today is my first day at work.
This morning I called the restaurant and spoke to the Mgr. name Brian...I explained the situation to him and said to him that I think I just got food poisoning? his response to me , his exact words:
*** do you know it will take 24 hours to develop food poisoning?
**** what did you eat?
So i told him NOT NECESSARY IT WILL TAKE 24 HOURS, SOMETIMES WITHIND 3 TO 4 HOURS YOU CAN GET VERY SICK...AND HOW ABOUT CROSS CONTAMINATION?? i ALSO TOLD HIM HOW FILTY THE REST ROOM AND HIS RESPONSE IS " WELL IT IS A PUBLIC BATHROOM!
NOT A GOOD ANSWER... IF YOU ARE THE MANAGER YOU WILL MAKE SURE THAT EVERYTHING IS UNDER CONTROL...MAYBE YOU NEED MORE STAFF? OR WHOS KEEPING UP WITH THE BATHROOM? SAME PERSON HANDLING FOOD?
WELL I GOT VERY SICK AND I LOST 2 DAYS OF WORK!
I ATTACHED MY RECEIPT
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "My daughter and grand-daughters had a girls night out which we only do once a year. We we entered this gross nasty facility there was no food the salad bar..."
- "No bacon in the crust. No bacon in the trust! Bad pizza. Way disappointed. SHAME ON YOU BLAKE SHELTON! Wats with this lame pie? No bacon. Almost no cheese?..."
- "Came here and couldn't believe my eyes how nasty and how I asked the manger why he said under staff and told him I saw a kid touch the food..."
- "Brought car in for was not in line. Got back worse. Took to new store greeted with frowns walking in door and people who apeared to not want to work...."
- "I am compelled to share with you a rather disappointing experience with one of your dealerships, Audi Coral Springs, Florida. We recently decided to purchase a new car, since we..."
- "If I could give a 0 or negative rating I would. Worst company I have ever dealt with!!!! BEWARE!!!! I ordered a Valentine's arrangement for my GF and the flowers..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "I am duly authorized by law, and duty bound as a Spiritual Master, to make statements in public to warn other people about harm or danger. This falls under Qualified..."