My husband and I was in COral Springs location with another couple.We waited 45 mins. to be seated and when we finally got in I went to the bathroom to wash my hand. Bathroom floor is wet, I almost slip and toilet paper all over the floor. First clue ( the bathroom is filty , very unsanitary). I should of walk out but decided to stay, went to the Salad Bar and had salad at the same place there is peeled and eat shrimp so I took some of that too. After my Salad I decided to get Prime Rib, I have seen the commercial on TV for $12.99 All you can eat Prime Rib and Shrimp. Had Prime Rib , some shrimp and I was full. We left aroung 8:30 Pm. By 10:30 I went to bed, then I was walken up with intense stomach ache I look at my clock its around 2:20 am I went to the bathroom and I start to vomit, not long after that i had diarea..this continue till 7:am non stop. I could not go back to sleep because i was in and out the bathroom. I had to work got ready for work and lucky enough that I only work 10 miles from my house so as soon as I arrive same thing happened, start vomiting and intense diarea. So i went home and I know that i needed to drink a lot of fluid even though my body rejected the fluid I drink I have to continue otherwise I can be dehydrated. I was misserable the first day. Now, Day 2 I went to work, I was at work maybe half hour same thing happened so again I have to go home, I saud to myself I need to get rid of all this TOXIC inside my system by staying home, rest my body and drink a lot of fluid....by 8:pm i start feeling better. so today is my first day at work.
This morning I called the restaurant and spoke to the Mgr. name Brian...I explained the situation to him and said to him that I think I just got food poisoning? his response to me , his exact words:
*** do you know it will take 24 hours to develop food poisoning?
**** what did you eat?
So i told him NOT NECESSARY IT WILL TAKE 24 HOURS, SOMETIMES WITHIND 3 TO 4 HOURS YOU CAN GET VERY SICK...AND HOW ABOUT CROSS CONTAMINATION?? i ALSO TOLD HIM HOW FILTY THE REST ROOM AND HIS RESPONSE IS " WELL IT IS A PUBLIC BATHROOM!
NOT A GOOD ANSWER... IF YOU ARE THE MANAGER YOU WILL MAKE SURE THAT EVERYTHING IS UNDER CONTROL...MAYBE YOU NEED MORE STAFF? OR WHOS KEEPING UP WITH THE BATHROOM? SAME PERSON HANDLING FOOD?
WELL I GOT VERY SICK AND I LOST 2 DAYS OF WORK!
I ATTACHED MY RECEIPT
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "Went to chills to get take out for dinner since my wife and I like to stay in. Ordered online and got fajitas quesadilla and onion rings. Got there 10..."
- "No bacon in the crust. No bacon in the trust! Bad pizza. Way disappointed. SHAME ON YOU BLAKE SHELTON! Wats with this lame pie? No bacon. Almost no cheese?..."
- "I have a coupon for $10 for 2 large 3 topping or specialty pizza expires in October. The total i was told on the phone was $31.xx. i said i..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "Bonjour les amis (es), Moi j'ai acheté une montre téléphone intelligente avec la fente pour puce. Elle est impeccable ! Elle fonctionne parfaitement. C'est vrais que le délais de livraison..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "Robert Hannan, complaint filtered on Yelp : "Terrible attitude and quality. He didnt file a financial doc until after it was due and almost got me in hot water. He..."
- "If you are reading this please ! Don't be a *** like me ! The first two pictures is what I received ! The second two pictures is what I..."
- "If I could give a 0 or negative rating I would. Worst company I have ever dealt with!!!! BEWARE!!!! I ordered a Valentine's arrangement for my GF and the flowers..."