My family & I just left your golden corral store #967 Dixie hwy Louisville KY. We had taken my daughter & her family there 4 a birthday celebration.

We @ first were enjoying our meal then my boyfriend took a bite of pie & pulled a hair & part of the piece of pie out with it. Needless 2 say our meals were rund. My son in law went & descetly ask 2 talked 2 the manager. He came over 2 the table & we explained the situation 2 him.

He said he would have them remove the pie & put a fresh one out & ask if he wanted him 2 bring another piece of pie out 2 him. He was not appologent @ all nothing that was it!!! Needless 2 say what part of our meal we did get 2 eat we we're listening 2 him talk 2 his employees like dirt not just one but all of them. His name is Robert wouldn't give a last name but said he was the only Robert that worked@ that store.

VERY VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!! Looks like he could have@ least offered my boyfriend a complimentary meal or something I mean come on now we spent $71.45 for the meal but nothing. Pretty bad when the manager himself acted so unprofessional.

DEFINITELY NOT HAPPY CUSTOMERS!!! Hope this doesn't happen very often it could ruin a good busy name!!!

Review about: Golden Corral Manager.

Comments

Your complaint gave me a headache ; please don't substitute numbers for letters unless you're teaching algebra.