Nanuet, New York

Whent to Golden coral today at 3:50 pm ask the waiter what time they start making the the steak he said after 4:00 pm. Well it was 4:25 when they started to make the steak. After waiting for 45 minutes this is what they gave me a two inch steak.

2.5
Quality of Food
Cleanliness
Allergens Information
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Golden Corral Steak
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Golden Corral?

Submit review

Comments

mattyb
Lake Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1194396

PROBLEM #1 - What the *** are you doing eating at Golden Corral.

I mean c'mon what do you expect from that shat hole eatery.

Denver, Colorado, United States #1194090

What do you expect from GC?

'll bet you went back over and over again depleting that buffet. Want a great steak, stop being cheap and go to a real steak place or better yet do it yourself at home.

to Anonymous Nanuet, New York, United States #1194341

I expect to eat a steak not all fat. Like what they gave me. After waiting 45 minutes.

to Anonymous Lake Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1194397

Dude, YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT.Don't eat at Golden Corral its a dump.

You cant expect a great steak for $5.99 buffet.that's just plain common sense.

Go to LongHorns or Outback Steakhouse at least if you want a decent cooked streak.

Golden Corral is a total disgusting heart attack waiting, dirty cooked, cheap products of a nasty stinky puke buffet.