I just left San Jose corral in Jacksonville Fl. Steak burnt and dry. After having to request mashed potatoes , watery and no flavor. Looked at the salad Bar canasters that had items in them look like a fixed salad, black olives in the cheese, etc. the waitress came to the table asked what I needed and I explained my the situation. She left and returned with a small bowl of mashed potatoes, I told her I was done. As I was walking out I passed her talking about me to the manager who had nothing to say just allowed me to leave. I voiced my opinion about the food to the register person also.. Sorry to hear that have a good night.

This is the worst experience and food I've ever had at a Golden Corral.

I entered at 4:32pm and left hungry at 4:48pm.

And still stopped on the way home to eat....

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of golden corral steak. Golden Corral needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned golden corral steak in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Golden Corral.

Had an Experience with Golden Corral?

Comments