2.6
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Very diappointed with Golden Corral Conway, Arkansas Saturday August 13, 2016. Prime rib so rare, blood floating in plate...medium steak very close to rare or medium rare, did not have warm pink center.

Very good cut of meat, but undercooked, not to mention health problems this could cause. Waitress admitted that they have had many complaints, but hesitant, since she had been threatened with job, if she said anything. What the ?, your waitress should be able to resolve the problem and not fear it. Salad bar a mess, no one cleaning up food in other food.

There was also an unpleasant odor which I did not notice when I ate there before. Totally unexpected from Golden Corral, no sign of Manager anywhere, would have had a better meal if I stayed home. I do not allow such in my kitchen.

Night out for the three of us was a total disaster, not worth the 54 plus dollars we paid. Not sure if I want to go back.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Golden Corral. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Golden Corral.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Golden Corral to other companies on our site.

Comments

Searcy, Arkansas, United States #1212056

Not resolved, have decided not to go back.