Bayonet Point, Florida
Featured Not resolved
3.2

Went to Golden Corral on US19 in Port Richey,Fl Sunday evening around 6:30pm.I was excited about the all you could eat Primerib.

Being a former employee at that store and having had their primerib before, , I was looking forward to my dining experience. My wife and I went straight to the Craving station. When I looked at the meat, I immediately told my wife, THat isn't primetib. I asked the manager that was craving it, if it was primerib?

He told me it was just over cooked and there was nothing he could do about it. I took my piece he had sliced for me, went back to my table, without getting anything else. Mainly because most of the hot bar was empty, and I took video to prove it as well as pictures of the beef they were trying to pass off as Primerib, and charging a Premium pruce for. They should have to return every customers money that they misled to thinking they were getting primerib.

Bait and switch is not a good practice. I did get my money back without eating anything.

I hot no apoligy from the manager c at all..very dissappointed.I was a long time employee and customer

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Golden Corral and uploaded pictures and videos. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Golden Corral.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Golden Corral to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Golden Corral?

Comments

GC doesn't have a "craving" station, dummy.

to Anonymous Uxbridge, England, United Kingdom #1145440

That being said, I have a craving for prime rib after reading this.

to Anonymous Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States #1204432

Obviously he made a mistake in his spelling, that doesn't give you the right to call him a dummy."Carving" is the corrected spelling.

There is no reason to be an ignorant, bully.Here's an idea, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

I am just a customer at Golden Corral on Forrest Drive columbia Sc.I have been there several times and had great Prime Rib.

Tonight it was dry and tasteless and I to thought it may have been bait and switch because it didn't look anything like it did last week.

I am an investigator by trade so I pay attention to detail.The Prime Rib wa sdry and tasteless

#1120418

The fact that you were fired makes your complaint invalid. I notice how you only took pictures of part of the buffet and not the whole buffet to make your company that fired you look bad.

to Anonymous #1121517

He was fired? Where does he say that in his review?

to Anonymous Camberley, Surrey, United Kingdom #1121565

Why is it when someone voices a complaint about a company, they are always accused of having been fired? Lots of trolls on this site.

to Anonymous #1145434

That is not trolling he clearly stated he was fired in another response which somehow was deleted. Even if they thought he was fired they was not trolling, ask a parent for a definition of trolling before posting. He was fired for threatening to spit in a customer's food when they did not leave him a tip.