I visited Golden Corral in Newnan, Ga on Labor Day.I was highly upset the dishes were all dirty.

When a man brought it to the attention of the manager he was quiet rude with this man. The food trays were empty requiring extensive waits customers were getting upset. The plates remained without resolution. When I took my child to the rest room the bathroom was disturbing I had to hold my child's clothes from being soiled by the floor she could not even wash her hands because the sinks were covered with water and lords knows what else.

I asked a waitress could they clean the restroom the young lady looked at me like I told her to crawl on the floor and said ok walked away and it was never addressed. I took pictures of employees including a manager getting food walking around eating. Tables were sitting with stacks of dishes awaiting staff to clean up. I will never return this is not quality food service.

The man working the grill was rude to multiple customers and made a statement that he is ready to go this place is ***.The waitstaff stood around congregating at the drink station talking about customers.

Review about: Golden Corral Manager.

Had an Experience with Golden Corral?

Comments

Golden Corral - Buffet Review from Tinley Park, Illinois Golden Corral "Came here and couldn't believe my eyes how nasty and how I asked the manger why he said under staff and told him I saw a kid touch the food..." Read more Golden Corral - Steak Review from Jacksonville, Florida Golden Corral "I just left San Jose corral in Jacksonville Fl. Steak burnt and dry. After having to request mashed potatoes , watery and no flavor. Looked at the salad Bar..." Read more Golden Corral Customer Care Review from Bellevue, Washington Golden Corral "I just had the most wonderful meal I've eaten for some time at Golden Corral. All the staff were fantastic, the food was cooked to perfection, and my server Heather..." Read more Golden Corral Fish Review from Rochester, New York Golden Corral "Wish there was a dislike or displeased button to hit. My Fiancee and I are sitting here and we are very disappointed. The food looks old, the cornbread was hard..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Kfc - COULD HAVE BOUGHT A BAG OF REAL POTATOES FOR THIS PRICE Kfc "I bought a side of mashed potatoes with my chicken sandwich for $2. $2 for some effing whimpy side of potatoes. WTF-I could have bought a bag of potatoes at..." Read more A100 BUILDERS 4U trading as Builders 4U Construction - WARNING!!!!! Builders 4u Construction "After more than 2 years of dealing with this disreputable company, and specifically the owner Mr Thembani Khumalo ID # 620414 5394 18 7, we are forced to take legal..." Read more