Golden Corral Fish Review from Rochester, New York
Wish there was a dislike or displeased button to hit.My Fiancee and I are sitting here and we are very disappointed.
The food looks old, the cornbread was hard as a rock. I believe it's been sitting under the lamp since the restaurant opened today. They are no longer serving fried fish, nor sweet potato casserole, and the baked fish was never put out the whole time we were here, we asked about it a few times but the pan was empty the whole time, no lima beans but the sign says lima beans. The slided carrots were so dry, one of the cooks poured water over them to rejuvenate them back to life.
No caramel syrup for ice cream. All flavors were empty. Business is going to go down hill with all these issues. It was definitely the worst experience ever.
So I decide to talk to the manager Joe and another employee named Ron whom were sitting down eating. I first apologized interrupting their meal and Ron said that it's ok. So I expressed our dislike and asked if there was something that could be done about my check. Joe pulled his phone out to check the time and I asked him what did the time have to do with my complaint and he said that the register wasn't set up to refund money after 30 minutes of me paying.
He then looked at my receipt and said it's been over 30 minutes so he couldn't refund me. I told him of course it's over 30 minutes, my guest and I were waiting for fresh food and baked fish to be put out after bringing it to the employees attention and his attention. I had originally talked to Joe and Ron at 5:05pm about the hard cornbread, fish and other food items and still nothing was done. At 5:25 I went back to talk to him again and my receipt time was 4:41pm.
Of course I asked him to produce where that statement of 30 minutes existed and he said that's the policy but he couldn't produce where that policy is in place.
So he said he could give me a card for a free meal next time.I told him, I'm not coming back to this restaurant and I would contact Corporate.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Food|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality of food for plano area
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This location in redford plymouth rd is very rude and inconsiderate and lied about showing up at my house and calling even lied on my neighbor saying my neighbor told..."
- "70% of the food was dried out from sitting exposed to air. Clam chowder was salty, brownie was hard as a rock, potatos were so cold butter wouldn't melt. Wish..."
- "Hi pissedconsumer Team, SUBJECT : CUSTOMERS CHEATED IN PRICE AND QUALITY FOR 8 PIECE TUB CHIKCEN WHEN COMPARED WITH MARRYBROWNINDIA PORTAL PLACE : TIRUNELVELI, TAMIL NADU, INDIA SHOP NAME :..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "So i book my girlfriend on a simple flight from Dayton Ohio to Seattle. She has never flown so she is already terrified of flying. This A-hole company tells me..."
- "Thank you Zoom Tan for the blotchy and horrible spray tan. Now I look like a complete *** and it's going to take several days to go away. People, do..."
- "On 9/23/16 my automobile was in an accident; which you can see by the photos was a total loss. In the meantime I took out a rental from HERTZ. I..."