Wish there was a dislike or displeased button to hit.My Fiancee and I are sitting here and we are very disappointed.
The food looks old, the cornbread was hard as a rock. I believe it's been sitting under the lamp since the restaurant opened today. They are no longer serving fried fish, nor sweet potato casserole, and the baked fish was never put out the whole time we were here, we asked about it a few times but the pan was empty the whole time, no lima beans but the sign says lima beans. The slided carrots were so dry, one of the cooks poured water over them to rejuvenate them back to life.
No caramel syrup for ice cream. All flavors were empty. Business is going to go down hill with all these issues. It was definitely the worst experience ever.
So I decide to talk to the manager Joe and another employee named Ron whom were sitting down eating. I first apologized interrupting their meal and Ron said that it's ok. So I expressed our dislike and asked if there was something that could be done about my check. Joe pulled his phone out to check the time and I asked him what did the time have to do with my complaint and he said that the register wasn't set up to refund money after 30 minutes of me paying.
He then looked at my receipt and said it's been over 30 minutes so he couldn't refund me. I told him of course it's over 30 minutes, my guest and I were waiting for fresh food and baked fish to be put out after bringing it to the employees attention and his attention. I had originally talked to Joe and Ron at 5:05pm about the hard cornbread, fish and other food items and still nothing was done. At 5:25 I went back to talk to him again and my receipt time was 4:41pm.
Of course I asked him to produce where that statement of 30 minutes existed and he said that's the policy but he couldn't produce where that policy is in place.
So he said he could give me a card for a free meal next time.I told him, I'm not coming back to this restaurant and I would contact Corporate.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Food|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality of food for plano area
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN AT DENNYS 1:12 am asked for a lot of cream & sugar was told sugars there, no name tag, hair up in bun, skinny white female,..."
- "I've been to this restaurant and dined in maybe 5 times. Two of those times I went to the restroom and saw a server leave the restroom WITHOUT washing their..."
- "I send 32 dollars for me and my husband.And the food was horrible, i dont think chef felt like cooking...."
- "Buyer ruined my item by throwing bleach on them and filed a claim to keep from paying and they approved based on customer lies..."
- "i purchased a used pickup in 7/2006.I was offered warranty policy for a set amount for as long as i paid the premium per month. It was supposed to..."
- "The paint is peeling, in huge sheets, from my Windstar Van. I have seen other Windstar Vans with this same problem. The paint is coming off in sheets from..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."