I just had the most wonderful meal I've eaten for some time at Golden Corral.All the staff were fantastic, the food was cooked to perfection, and my server Heather was awesome, and seemed genuinely happy to help me and was friendly and courteous.
That's a better experience then I've had at Carrabas, olive garden, or red lobster the last few times I've been there.
Good job golden corral.And don't ever get rid of the Heather's out there.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Quality of Food|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "I eat at panda express a lot especially at the yucca valley one and this time it was repulsivethe food was way burned the rice was dry the food was..."
- "Got half eaten pizza! Regular customer, never had issue, till tonight when i got a pozza with seven slices, and two with parm. When i called the store,..."
- "Totally disgusting and unsanitary action. The waitress took the tops from at least a dozen steak sauce bottles, put them all in a glass of water, stirred it with a..."
- "I ordered 20 Lazer-made silicone wristbands after Michael a customerservice rep said that these would look cool just like the "Livestrong" ones. When I got them in, some of..."
- "Unbelievable I post my picture and they remove because they don't approve it and my picture was good here is the picture it's not naughty not nude l don't..."
- "We have had a Petco Pals Reward card for nearly 6 months.We shop there frequently and spend A LOT of money. I have never been able to access my Pals Rewards...."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."