5.0
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I just had the most wonderful meal I've eaten for some time at Golden Corral.All the staff were fantastic, the food was cooked to perfection, and my server Heather was awesome, and seemed genuinely happy to help me and was friendly and courteous.

That's a better experience then I've had at Carrabas, olive garden, or red lobster the last few times I've been there.

Good job golden corral.And don't ever get rid of the Heather's out there.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Golden Corral and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Golden Corral.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Golden Corral to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Golden Corral?

Comments