1.4

I was at the Golden Corral in arundal Mills, md I took my family to celebrate my daughters birthday. First they advertise the coupons online for consumers to use, we went in and I was told rudely by two managers that we couldnt use the coupon.

I talked to management and they tried tomake up some excuse about not excepting the coupons and they had the codes on them. I dont understand why they are advertised. Then the food wasnt fresh at all. Then I feel that this location is racist because me and my kids were laughing and enjoyng our family time, and Tom the main manager came over and told my children that a waitress had stated that there was cursing at the table.

Now he didnt realize that the table he came to I was associated with. I told him that my fiancee' thought he had a gold in his plate, thats why he yelled. Tom had a nerve to say thats no excuse. I told him that if you were at a restaurant and you had something in your food what would you do?

Really, they are not professional or clean here!!!! Then they are cleaning with cheese smell clothes tables and chairs while we were eating !!!! Like who does this at all!!

Icecream yogurt is terrible and melting. Kids are using hands to touch the cones,no supervision!!!!

Review about: Golden Corral Coupon.

Comments