Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I took my family to Golden Corral 6/5/15 Lawrenceville hwy one word HORRIBLE!!!!My family and I don't eat pork , they had two meats side by side with sesame and no name, my daughter wanted sesame chicken one lady told her they both were chicken I asked a cook that stood behind the food and she stated she didn't know what kind on of meat they were.

They had a breakfast buffet that was suppose to over at 11am in which it was almost 6pm I was very unsatisfied because we wanted the advertised seafood. The list goes on not only was the food old and disgusting they had cheese and pepperoni pizza on the same tray and I know that golden corral other locations have separate trays for each.

I seen a cook open the big can of green beans and pour the juice on the floor behind the actual buffet.I WILL NEVER REVISIT THIS PLACE AGAIN

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Golden Corral and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Golden Corral.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Golden Corral to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Golden Corral?

Comments