70% of the food was dried out from sitting exposed to air.Clam chowder was salty, brownie was hard as a rock, potatos were so cold butter wouldn't melt.
Wish I could write something good but it was so bad manager refunded my money!
My husband has a cast iron stomach and needed to eat because he's diabetic.Overall experience YUCK
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Quality of Food|
What I liked
- Bad food
- Loved the staff and food here in pelham alabama
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My kids and i visited Applebees i Cartersvile May 5th 2016 Cinco De Mayo. I ordered the $5 quesadillas. I ate 2 and as I bit into the 3..."
- "I visited the Chili's in Cedar Hill and was very disappointed in the appearance of the facility. When me and my friend arrived at 1pm today during lunch hour we..."
- "Today I had the worst dining experience of my life, thanks to the hooters on Kingston Pike in Knoxville, TN. I hope this is the actual page for Hooters corporate..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "Purse arrived damaged, quality is *** and not what was pictured. They will not refund my money. What can we do to get them to refund my money? ..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam, I'm writing this letter to report the immorality of Mr. Mark Kevin Concepcion while on duty. As per Mark Kevin Concepcion he was sent by your good company..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."