Golden Corral - Golden Coral serves glove in food
Arrived at olden Coral in Buford Georgia for lunch.Went because they usually have the best salad bar.
Today it tasted off...couldn't figure out if it was dressing or bacon. I abandoned salad for a piece of baked chicken. The first *** of chicken was very good. Then I made the mistake of taking a couple of bites of potatoes...the third ***...I thought was a clump of potatoes ...as I bit into it...I found out it was a balled up GLOVE.
Yes..a glove. Very bad for someone with a latex allergy. When I took it to the mamager he told me it was no big deal just a piece of blastic off the bag the potaotes were in. That really upset me.
Then I grabbed it off the plate and shook it out and. Demanded to know if that was a bag...how come it looks like a glove? I had to demand my money back and we left immediately. I got to thinking...what was that glove used for?...cleaning the floor...bussing dirty dishes...it was obviously balled up as it was pulled off someones hand...what was on their hands?
Was it used for something really gross like cleaning the floors or bathrooms...I mean if they lose track of an entire glove how can they assure me where it was used...before it was used as a mashed potato ingredient. Also...just one last thought...wonder if I should get tested for something?
Seems crazy but until you have put a balled up used glove discuised as mashed potatoes in YOUR mouth...you'll not completely understand.I will NEVER EVER NEVER go there again.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "Live in a small town south east of Dallas. ( Gun Barrel City). Ordered grilled chicken Caesar salad. Almost finish with it and I was chewing on something hard. Pulled..."
- "70% of the food was dried out from sitting exposed to air. Clam chowder was salty, brownie was hard as a rock, potatos were so cold butter wouldn't melt. Wish..."
- "My kids and i visited Applebees i Cartersvile May 5th 2016 Cinco De Mayo. I ordered the $5 quesadillas. I ate 2 and as I bit into the 3..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "I saw B-Precious advertised for what looked like a great deal. A mini session with a few images for $50. The old saying Cheap is what cheap gets is so..."
- "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..."
- "Whilst looking at Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 notebooks online, the presales chat pops up and the operator, Vennela tells the machine is in stock. I ask about the active stylus..."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."