Golden Corral - Golden Coral serves glove in food

457 of 536 Golden Corral reviews

Arrived at olden Coral in Buford Georgia for lunch.Went because they usually have the best salad bar.

Today it tasted off...couldn't figure out if it was dressing or bacon. I abandoned salad for a piece of baked chicken. The first *** of chicken was very good. Then I made the mistake of taking a couple of bites of potatoes...the third ***...I thought was a clump of potatoes ...as I bit into it...I found out it was a balled up GLOVE.

Yes..a glove. Very bad for someone with a latex allergy. When I took it to the mamager he told me it was no big deal just a piece of blastic off the bag the potaotes were in. That really upset me.

Then I grabbed it off the plate and shook it out and. Demanded to know if that was a bag...how come it looks like a glove? I had to demand my money back and we left immediately. I got to thinking...what was that glove used for?...cleaning the floor...bussing dirty dishes...it was obviously balled up as it was pulled off someones hand...what was on their hands?

Was it used for something really gross like cleaning the floors or bathrooms...I mean if they lose track of an entire glove how can they assure me where it was used...before it was used as a mashed potato ingredient. Also...just one last thought...wonder if I should get tested for something?

Seems crazy but until you have put a balled up used glove discuised as mashed potatoes in YOUR mouth...you'll not completely understand.I will NEVER EVER NEVER go there again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
457 of 536 Golden Corral reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Manager
someone's
disguised

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Golden Corral. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Golden Corral.
Filing a new complaint about
×