1.2
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I called work early 5 hours before my shift told manager Scott I wasn't going make it in I had no babysitter well he was busy I was told so she went back and told him gave him message then she calls me not my GM manager no the cashier saying u don't come in I'm fired how am I going come in when everyone else in that place has don't the same thing so if I wound took my kids there I got sent home anyways this is wrong I tried call and complain can't get anywhere I list my job cause he had a hair up his *** cause it was busy then tried call talk to him he screams at me for no reason

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 08.

Comments

h.kitchener

Your not having a baby sitter is not your employer's problem. It is yours.

A business must have employees they can count on to show up for work every scheduled day or it causes problems. Time to find another job, I guess.

SmugShrimp
to h.kitchener #1451011

What’s she supposed to do, take her kids to work with her? Can’t go to work if you don’t have a babysitter.

to SmugShrimp #1451055

Her children are not employees she is. It always amazes me that people can’t understand it’s NOT ABOUT THEM!!!

So she got fired for not showing up for her shift, that’s the cost of not showing up for your shift!! Was she expecting sympathy from her employer? There is none!! It’s called work!

She is the one who CHOSE to have children. Be it from planning or accident the child is her problem and not the employers fault. If she can’t show up on time to her scheduled shift then she can’t be upset that she lost her job. It’s amazing how much of a double standard you people have.

You work for your money. But if a company makes a profit then magically they are bad. You expect to be paid on time but you expect to be given leeway. At what point are you people going to take responsibility for YOUR LIVES?!?

If she can’t get a sitter then she can’t expect to keep her position. It’s kinda simple logic.

No it’s not about understanding or compassion or any other drivel your going to post. It boils down to her failure and NOT THE EMPLOYER!!