I work at Golden Corral in hwy 6, and the make the best food ever.Just now I decided to eat with my hubby on our way to a meeting, I asked to check out the nearest Golden Corral since it's now family.

We found one on hwy 610, the food was ***, no good customer service, the meat undone. Everything is wrong. I was confused...... thinking to myself if this is truly Golden Corral.

We are just leaving hungry. I think the cooks should go to hwy 6 and learn. And servers should learn too.

I am really sad.Velencia.

Review about: Golden Corral Meat.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Golden Corral?

Comments

Golden Corral - Manager Review from Coppell, Texas Golden Corral "I visited Golden Corral in Newnan, Ga on Labor Day. I was highly upset the dishes were all dirty. When a man brought it to the attention of the manager..." Read more Golden Corral Fish Review from Rochester, New York Golden Corral "Wish there was a dislike or displeased button to hit. My Fiancee and I are sitting here and we are very disappointed. The food looks old, the cornbread was hard..." Read more Golden Corral Customer Care Review from Bellevue, Washington Golden Corral "I just had the most wonderful meal I've eaten for some time at Golden Corral. All the staff were fantastic, the food was cooked to perfection, and my server Heather..." Read more Golden Corral - Buffet Review from Tinley Park, Illinois Golden Corral "Came here and couldn't believe my eyes how nasty and how I asked the manger why he said under staff and told him I saw a kid touch the food..." Read more Crazy Beta - Printed t-shirts Crazy Beta "Crazy beta had a really good customer service; they were really polite, quick and easy. I called them asking for mens t-shirts so they will give me the complete information..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Paid for a full dinner, didn't know I had to cook it myself Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Last night I drove to Popeyes to buy my family of four dinner. I paid $27 for a 10-piece chicken dinner with a large coleslaw and a large beans and..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more