I work at Golden Corral in hwy 6, and the make the best food ever.Just now I decided to eat with my hubby on our way to a meeting, I asked to check out the nearest Golden Corral since it's now family.

We found one on hwy 610, the food was ***, no good customer service, the meat undone. Everything is wrong. I was confused...... thinking to myself if this is truly Golden Corral.

We are just leaving hungry. I think the cooks should go to hwy 6 and learn. And servers should learn too.

I am really sad.Velencia.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Golden Corral Meat
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Golden Corral?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Review about Golden Corral Staff from Wichita, Kansas Golden Corral "Sje was on her phone off and on the whole time we were there. Customers asked for help and she wouldn't move. To top it off she didn't..." Read more Review about Golden Corral Food Service from Alexandria, Louisiana Golden Corral "My daughter and grand-daughters had a girls night out which we only do once a year. We we entered this gross nasty facility there was no food the salad bar..." Read more Golden Corral - Review about Pepperoni Pizza from Fort Lauderdale, Florida Golden Corral "I took my family to Golden Corral 6/5/15 Lawrenceville hwy one word HORRIBLE!!!! My family and I don't eat pork , they had two meats side by side with sesame..." Read more Golden Corral Fish Review from Rochester, New York Golden Corral "Wish there was a dislike or displeased button to hit. My Fiancee and I are sitting here and we are very disappointed. The food looks old, the cornbread was hard..." Read more Skechers, Ahh my love of the shoes  Ahh at their *** poor customer service. Skechers "Aprx 2 months ago I was treated horribly @ Sketchers by their employees. I have purchased over 10 pairs this year alone. Mistaken case of me being someone else. I..." Read more Rude Jewel Osco Employees Jewel Osco "I was publicly humiliated by the cashier and bag lady at my local jewel june 24, 2017. I have attached video I captured with my iphone of the detailed incident...." Read more Best Choice Products - ***, ***, ***!!!! Best Choice Products "I bought my son the ride on jeep for his first birthday and EVERYTHING was great for the first two weeks then the charger quit charging. I tried numerous times..." Read more Maytag - NEVER IN LIFE AGAIN!!! Maytag "We recently purchased a home and bought the Maytag MSB26C6MDM Side-by-Side Refrigerator in October($1000). We moved into our new home in January and the merchandise was unboxed on 1/1/2017. Within..." Read more