The beginning of December I ordered a gift card for my elderly Uncle for Christmas. He LOVES The Golden Corral and this was the PERFECT gift.

Today, December 18th (!!!!) I get a letter stating the gift card is activated yet there IS NO GIFT CARD IN THE ENVELOPE!! I called the local franchise and the manager has no idea how gift cards work and told me to call the Corporate Office...what a joke!!! One phone number is no longer in service and the other two I could find will only connect you if you have a specific persons name or an extension #!!!!!!!!!!!! So I look up the site for an email address....ANOTHER JOKE!!!....after trying on THREE different laptops and two cell phones, the same message pops up....SERVER ERROR!!!!

So my Uncle will not have a Christmas gift this year and I have NO IDEA IF/WHEN I'll ever get my money back!!!

Golden Corral "Customer Service" is a JOKE.....it's non existant!! Yes, I am ONE PISSED CONSUMER!!!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Same thing happened to me. I ordered $100 worth of cards and received only the $5 bonus cards in the mail.

When I called the gift card customer service, I was on hold forever and nobody ever answered. I called three different days.