Golden Corral - DO NOT USE THE STEAK SAUCE
Totally disgusting and unsanitary action.The waitress took the tops from at least a dozen steak sauce bottles, put them all in a glass of water, stirred it with a spoon, shook the residue water of each top back in the glass and replaced the tops back on the bottles.
The water was not steaming (not that that makes a difference). However, prior to replacing the tops, she took a moist cloth from her apron(used to clean the tables) and washed around the rim of each bottle. All I can say is what a way to spread all sorts of germs and disease! Now, what other condiments are they doing the same...ketchup, etc.
Yes, I took a picture and the assistant manager stated that this is the way they were trained. This is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. I can only imagine how many hands touched each top and now all those germs were added together in a glass of water.
Please do not eat at the Golden Corral in Lake Placid, FL.
Please take note of the picture below.The glass of water with the spoon,the remaining bottles of steak sauce and the waitress placing a top on another bottle before putting all the steak sauces back on the tables.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Rude Customer Service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "First of all, please understand the background of this report. The case is in Vietnam. As of September 2012, the SHi-150 is the chicest scooter in the market. The imported..."
- "My day could be going much better, thank you, except due to the Fact that I went to visit your 257 South La Cienega Boulevard, Beverly Hills, California 90211..."
- "Union city GA. By far the nastiest place ever been in I ordered a grilled chicken salad ask for crackers and they told that they might be old might want..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."