Golden Corral - DO NOT USE THE STEAK SAUCE
Totally disgusting and unsanitary action.The waitress took the tops from at least a dozen steak sauce bottles, put them all in a glass of water, stirred it with a spoon, shook the residue water of each top back in the glass and replaced the tops back on the bottles.
The water was not steaming (not that that makes a difference). However, prior to replacing the tops, she took a moist cloth from her apron(used to clean the tables) and washed around the rim of each bottle. All I can say is what a way to spread all sorts of germs and disease! Now, what other condiments are they doing the same...ketchup, etc.
Yes, I took a picture and the assistant manager stated that this is the way they were trained. This is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. I can only imagine how many hands touched each top and now all those germs were added together in a glass of water.
Please do not eat at the Golden Corral in Lake Placid, FL.
Please take note of the picture below.The glass of water with the spoon,the remaining bottles of steak sauce and the waitress placing a top on another bottle before putting all the steak sauces back on the tables.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Rude Customer Service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "I visited Golden Corral in Newnan, Ga on Labor Day. I was highly upset the dishes were all dirty. When a man brought it to the attention of the manager..."
- "I eat at panda express a lot especially at the yucca valley one and this time it was repulsivethe food was way burned the rice was dry the food was..."
- "No bacon in the crust. No bacon in the trust! Bad pizza. Way disappointed. SHAME ON YOU BLAKE SHELTON! Wats with this lame pie? No bacon. Almost no cheese?..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."