Golden Corral - DO NOT USE THE STEAK SAUCE
Totally disgusting and unsanitary action.The waitress took the tops from at least a dozen steak sauce bottles, put them all in a glass of water, stirred it with a spoon, shook the residue water of each top back in the glass and replaced the tops back on the bottles.
The water was not steaming (not that that makes a difference). However, prior to replacing the tops, she took a moist cloth from her apron(used to clean the tables) and washed around the rim of each bottle. All I can say is what a way to spread all sorts of germs and disease! Now, what other condiments are they doing the same...ketchup, etc.
Yes, I took a picture and the assistant manager stated that this is the way they were trained. This is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. I can only imagine how many hands touched each top and now all those germs were added together in a glass of water.
Please do not eat at the Golden Corral in Lake Placid, FL.
Please take note of the picture below.The glass of water with the spoon,the remaining bottles of steak sauce and the waitress placing a top on another bottle before putting all the steak sauces back on the tables.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Rude Customer Service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "Came here and couldn't believe my eyes how nasty and how I asked the manger why he said under staff and told him I saw a kid touch the food..."
- "First of all, please understand the background of this report. The case is in Vietnam. As of September 2012, the SHi-150 is the chicest scooter in the market. The imported..."
- "I just left San Jose corral in Jacksonville Fl. Steak burnt and dry. After having to request mashed potatoes , watery and no flavor. Looked at the salad Bar..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "I saw B-Precious advertised for what looked like a great deal. A mini session with a few images for $50. The old saying Cheap is what cheap gets is so..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."