1.3
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Today, August 30, 2018, my daughter, granddaughter and I went to Golden Corral in Milford, Connecticut. This was my second visit and their first.

I dined there shortly after their grand opening. I loved it, bragged about it. Well, that was less than two years go. The drinks were great.

The sweet tea was actually sweet, but it was all downhill from there. There was a disturbing odor at our first table, so we moved. The server was polite and pleasant. The food for the most part was terrible.

The bacon was cooked perfectly. The liver was unrecognizable. The ham was soaked with glaze - soaked. The rice was hard and under-cooked.

The lumps in the mashed potatoes were actually uncooked potatoes; they crunched. There was hardly any variety, four meats, ran out of fish, lettuce for salad was about my age (72). The ladies' restroom was filthy. I made an employee aware, but I guess it wasn't their job.

It was scary. Please someone read the reviews at Yelp and then please close this franchise. There have been numerous instances of food poisoning. The phone numbers and addresses of two health departments are posted on Yelp, Milford, Connecticut and the State of Connecticut.

Please, please. You need to start a countdown to the time you will literally be sued.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Either close or clean the Milford, Connecticut restaurant..

I didn't like: Quality of food, Cleanliness, Variety of food.

Comments