I have ate in many Golden Corral's the one in Savannah was the worst place I ate at not only was the service was slow the floors, tables, chairs,and the food bar was nasty. Sure glad I did not have to use there faciltys shutter to think.The manager was just talking to the Employes did not even greet any of the coustermers to get there feed back.The reastruant was not busy for a Sunday nigt that shuld have gave me a clue We got there Jan. 13th about 6pm.I seen children playing aroun the food the manager was in sight did nothen..

Review about: Golden Corral Manager.

Had an Experience with Golden Corral?

Comments

At Golden Corral we work very hard to provide a great meal at an affordable price and our goal is for all our Guests to leave happy and satisfied. That being said, most of us are not 100% comfortable complaining to servers or management and would rather leave a restaurant hastily and never return than ask to talk to the Manager about a problem. At Golden Corral we would much rather have the opportunity to correct the situation on-the-spot so that all our Guests leave happy and satisfied, and there's no better way to do that than to ask to speak to a Manager while you are dining with us, because happy Guests are repeat Guests.

Golden Corral - Steak Review from Nanuet, New York Golden Corral "Whent to Golden coral today at 3:50 pm ask the waiter what time they start making the the steak he said after 4:00 pm. Well it was 4:25 when they..." Read more Golden Corral Food Service Review from Oak Harbor, Washington Golden Corral "Alot of bang for your buck. I eat at both and only two Washington State locations and both are owned by Mikes, different Mikes. I have to honestly say..." Read more Golden Corral - Buffet Review from Tinley Park, Illinois Golden Corral "Came here and couldn't believe my eyes how nasty and how I asked the manger why he said under staff and told him I saw a kid touch the food..." Read more Golden Corral - Brownie Review from Houston, Texas Golden Corral "70% of the food was dried out from sitting exposed to air. Clam chowder was salty, brownie was hard as a rock, potatos were so cold butter wouldn't melt. Wish..." Read more Walmart - Worst Service Ever Walmart "this company has ablolutely no idea what customer service is, rude absolutely do not care about you as a customer, fail to provide full information and the store manager live..." Read more Radio1 Broadcast School BCST Radio 1 La Crosse, WI dj college Radio1 Broadcast School "Complaints against this school filed with Better Business Bereau , Federal Trade Commission, Wisconsn Educational Approval Board and others. It's a one man show being a for-profit business college. Very..." Read more Camping World - I felt ripped off, really.  Money hunger BAS----. Camping World "Brought a brand new fifth wheel, with 7 year warranty. Leaked from day 1, do you think they would fix it *** no, than when my interior lights go out,..." Read more Penske Truck Rental - WHY PENSKE IGNORING COMPLAINT RE DAMAGE CAUSED BY PENSKE TRUCK with a weathered hole in the top? Penske Truck Rental "WHY PENSKE IGNORING COMPLAINT RE DAMAGE CAUSED BY PENSKE TRUCK with a weathered hole in the top? To Whom it may concern: In good faith, I made a reservation for..." Read more