I have ate in many Golden Corral's the one in Savannah was the worst place I ate at not only was the service was slow the floors, tables, chairs,and the food bar was nasty. Sure glad I did not have to use there faciltys shutter to think.The manager was just talking to the Employes did not even greet any of the coustermers to get there feed back.The reastruant was not busy for a Sunday nigt that shuld have gave me a clue We got there Jan. 13th about 6pm.I seen children playing aroun the food the manager was in sight did nothen..

Review about: Golden Corral Manager.

Had an Experience with Golden Corral?

Comments

At Golden Corral we work very hard to provide a great meal at an affordable price and our goal is for all our Guests to leave happy and satisfied. That being said, most of us are not 100% comfortable complaining to servers or management and would rather leave a restaurant hastily and never return than ask to talk to the Manager about a problem. At Golden Corral we would much rather have the opportunity to correct the situation on-the-spot so that all our Guests leave happy and satisfied, and there's no better way to do that than to ask to speak to a Manager while you are dining with us, because happy Guests are repeat Guests.