2.5
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Update by user May 02

Call was made and Still No accountability at Corporate as well. Where there is no accountability above there will be none below which explains a lot.

Also this ads insult to consumer injury. Very rude,manipulative, and misleading when called at corporate.

Original review posted by user May 02

#2451Florida City,Fl. @ 7:42 pm/ On 4/28/2018 We were told "No coke" for starters.Then we watched an unsupervised child repeatedly dip bitten fruit into the chocolate bowl at the dessert bar.

Then we were served burned meatloaf. Not long ago a dishwasher was our server at this same location. This is terrible. It's a hit and miss at this Corral and It seems more often a miss.

I tried to voice my concerns but to no avail with unreturned calls local and corporate. We visit less now as should everyone. Usual bill is 30,40, 50 dollars plus tip!

This isn't the Corral I used to visit. Locals are stuck with it and visitors are shocked.

Review about: Golden Corral Meatloaf.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

This is a buffet. Do you feel that you are paying to eat in a five star restaurant?

If you are dumb enough to out of that chocolate fountain, be my guest. I will not eat out of it. Many people do not control their children.

What are going to do about that?Why don't you try Shivers BBQ. Children will not be running out of control.

Let me guess. You ate for over an hour. Now you want your money back.

So stay out. Why would anyone waste QUOTE : " 30, 40 , 50 dollars " for garbage ? That much money should ensure perfection, for several meals ; unfortunately, you must learn how to shop, cook, and clean up after yourselves.

ExuberantTiffany
to Walt #1482829

This is what happens when a Coral (or now Ex. worker) or some otherwise mindless creature decides to join an intelligent review.

Only people who are weak minded tap out and lose money needlessly.

No some demand the quality and equality. So go lay down and lick your ,Uhh sensitive emotions and stay out of public.