Saint Louis, Missouri

I TOOK MY DAUGHTER AND HER FRIENDS TO THE GOLDEN CORRAL IN ST CHARLES MISSOURI ON SATURDAY 12/10/11 AT 12:38PM.I STOOD IN LINE FOR A STEAK, HOWEVER THEY STATED IT WAS A 8 MINUTE WAIT.

I SAT DOWN TO EAT, I CRUNCHED ON SOMETING HARD. I SPIT INTO MY HAND AND SEEN A HALF EATEN BUG. I ALMOST PASSED OUT, I YELLED FOR A MANAGER. I TOLD MY FAMILY TO STOP EATING.

I SPOKE TO 4 DIFFERENT MANAGERS INCLUDING THE GENERAL MANAGER NO ONE APOLOGIZED, NO ONE SEEM TO CARED. THE WORST PART IS THE FOOD WAS STILL ON THE LINE BEING SERVED TO OTHER CUSTOMERS AFTER I TOLD THEM AND SHOW THEM THE BUG COOKED INTO THE SPINACH ON MY PLATE. I WISH I COULD UPLOAD THE PICTURE. THIS IS WORST EXPERIENCE I EVER HAD IN A RESTAURANT, I WILL NEVER EAT THERE AGAIN.

THEY NEED TO BE CLOSED! PASS THIS ON TO YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY, DO NOT EAT AT THIS LOCATION IN ST.

CHARLES!!I CALLED THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT AND I SENT THEM THE PICTURE.

Review about: Spinach.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Golden Corral?

Submit review

Comments

Zack2001
Ontario, Canada #1262384

I take it from the fact that you found a tiny piece of meat in your spinach(the bug) that you are vegetarian?

LOL..get over it you heifer..probably the first fresh vegetable you've eaten in your life..

GC worker

This is not an excuse... that is really gross, but our spinach comes in a prepackaged from the manufacturer. So it is nit the GC fault.

JuneBug
to GC worker Killeen, Texas, United States #1262360

Amen, GC Worker, photo may be gross, but, Hey!that bug's all natural, maybe organic, no artificial anything!

It looks like a stink bug, high in protein though maybe not particularly tasty. Geez, considering all the junk that people will gobble with gusto, why go ballistic over a little insect? Just check out how many insect parts and other nasty things are allowed in foods.

That person has obviously led a VERY protected life!Stuff happens; Grow up.

JuneBug
to JuneBug Killeen, Texas, United States #1262369

P.S. Sorry, but that bug in the photo does not appear "half-eaten."

Moe

You get what you pay for :cry What would you expect to get for around $10 inc. a steak ????