A BUG IN MY SPINACH AT THE GOLDEN CORRAL!!

496 of 543 Golden Corral reviews

I TOOK MY DAUGHTER AND HER FRIENDS TO THE GOLDEN CORRAL IN ST CHARLES MISSOURI ON SATURDAY 12/10/11 AT 12:38PM.I STOOD IN LINE FOR A STEAK, HOWEVER THEY STATED IT WAS A 8 MINUTE WAIT.

I SAT DOWN TO EAT, I CRUNCHED ON SOMETING HARD. I SPIT INTO MY HAND AND SEEN A HALF EATEN BUG. I ALMOST PASSED OUT, I YELLED FOR A MANAGER. I TOLD MY FAMILY TO STOP EATING.

I SPOKE TO 4 DIFFERENT MANAGERS INCLUDING THE GENERAL MANAGER NO ONE APOLOGIZED, NO ONE SEEM TO CARED. THE WORST PART IS THE FOOD WAS STILL ON THE LINE BEING SERVED TO OTHER CUSTOMERS AFTER I TOLD THEM AND SHOW THEM THE BUG COOKED INTO THE SPINACH ON MY PLATE. I WISH I COULD UPLOAD THE PICTURE. THIS IS WORST EXPERIENCE I EVER HAD IN A RESTAURANT, I WILL NEVER EAT THERE AGAIN.

THEY NEED TO BE CLOSED! PASS THIS ON TO YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY, DO NOT EAT AT THIS LOCATION IN ST.

CHARLES!!I CALLED THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT AND I SENT THEM THE PICTURE.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
496 of 543 Golden Corral reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Zack2001

Dec 29, 2016 #1262384 Ontario, Canada

I take it from the fact that you found a tiny piece of meat in your spinach(the bug) that you are vegetarian?

Jan 27, 2013 #599984

LOL..get over it you heifer..probably the first fresh vegetable you've eaten in your life..

1 3 Reply
GC worker

Apr 23, 2012 #469942

This is not an excuse... that is really gross, but our spinach comes in a prepackaged from the manufacturer. So it is nit the GC fault.

1 0 Reply
JuneBug

Dec 29, 2016 #1262360 Killeen, Texas, United States

Amen, GC Worker, photo may be gross, but, Hey! that bug's all natural, maybe organic, no artificial anything! It looks like a stink bug, high in protein though maybe not particularly tasty. Geez, considering all the junk that people will gobble with gusto, why go ballistic over a little insect? Just check out how many insect parts and other nasty things are allowed in foods. That person has obviously led a VERY protected life! Stuff happens; Grow up.

JuneBug

Dec 29, 2016 #1262369 Killeen, Texas, United States

P.S. Sorry, but that bug in the photo does not appear "half-eaten."

Moe

Dec 12, 2011 #389977

You get what you pay for :cry What would you expect to get for around $10 inc. a steak ????

0 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Golden Corral. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Golden Corral.
Filing a new complaint about
×