Golden Corral - Was bout 2 get hired and was finishing tests then was accused of stealing a soda
Well i was finishing up my test when the general manager Katie at the golden corral located at 1025 S.W Military Dr.San Antonio tx 78214 accused me of drinkin a soda in the room i was completing my test.
I then proceeded 2 tell her i did not.When she then turned 2 me and said that they werent gonna hire thiefs and that they werent gona hire me I did not steal and thats not fair I feel in my heart that she was being discrimative
towards me and im upset for not being given a chance
More Review Details
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "At SILVER DUNES 45 first off we were told it was beachfront and it is not him I'm sitting here looking at a pool and far away I can't see..."
- "Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Robert Paisola Exclusive 2012 SEE FULL NATIONAL STORY WITH PHOTOS AND VIDEO AT THE TIMESHARE CHRONICLES : http://timesharescamsupdate.blogspot.com/2012/04/wyndham-resorts-senior-management.html For..."
- "They manipulated our physical and mental state of mind by making us wait for well over 6 hours with no meals and two small children. Once we were mentally exhausted..."
- "The shipping label said it all. Disappointed that I hadn't purchased European made furniture let alone at least American made. $440 ($100 off the normal $550) + 125 for shipping..."
- "On the 17th of March 2013 my mother took my wife and I out to eat. We went to eat at the Golden Corral on 9111 N Loop..."
- "We bought a brand new house in Luckey Ranch, on US 90 West, San Antonio, Texas. It's been only six months since we moved in. So far, we have..."
- "I need to share my experience at The Spa at Southern Highlands (managed by WTS International, Itc. and Pacific Links International), in Las Vegas. I will share it in a..."
- "THE WORST FURNITURE BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!! Delivery men left couch wedged in the doorway, couldn't fit it in, so they left it right there and left!!! I purchased a whole..."
- "In April of this year I ordered. A Seal Skin Supreme Touring cover for my Harley. invoice id 100026560 and paid through Pay.Pal. After 90 days the outer covering turned..."