Golden Corral - Was bout 2 get hired and was finishing tests then was accused of stealing a soda
Well i was finishing up my test when the general manager Katie at the golden corral located at 1025 S.W Military Dr.San Antonio tx 78214 accused me of drinkin a soda in the room i was completing my test.
I then proceeded 2 tell her i did not.When she then turned 2 me and said that they werent gonna hire thiefs and that they werent gona hire me I did not steal and thats not fair I feel in my heart that she was being discrimative
towards me and im upset for not being given a chance
More Review Details
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Timeshare owners beware! According to the FTC, numerous state attorney generals, BBB and other trusted sources, timeshare owners and consumers going on timeshare presentations are under attack. Anyone who has..."
- "I just left San Jose corral in Jacksonville Fl. Steak burnt and dry. After having to request mashed potatoes , watery and no flavor. Looked at the salad Bar..."
- "We booked our "resort" in Myrtle Beach. When we got there we went to our room. Expecting something nice, I got a 2 bit motel room with no..."
- "Take my advice and stay clear of this company! I went through *** trying to keep them honoring the "Binding Quote" that they say they guarantee! They tried to..."
- "Do Not buy a Dr Horton Home! They knew about faulty water pipes well before they sold us our home in 2012. They couldn't care less about the damage..."
- "I live in Arizona so I thought I would drive to their listed location in Gilbert, Arizona to check them out. Not a big surprise they do not exist! They..."
- "I love her!! She's so nice !need more ppl like her !..."
- "It appears Tan Chong Motors sold the Navara in 2011 to me with faulty fuel pump. They sold it with faulty fuel pump although I ran the car with faulty..."
- "I feel your pain, I too have been a victim of their shady business, I went in on Mother's Day of this year 2016 and got a car from them,..."