Golden Corral - Was bout 2 get hired and was finishing tests then was accused of stealing a soda
Well i was finishing up my test when the general manager Katie at the golden corral located at 1025 S.W Military Dr.San Antonio tx 78214 accused me of drinkin a soda in the room i was completing my test.
I then proceeded 2 tell her i did not.When she then turned 2 me and said that they werent gonna hire thiefs and that they werent gona hire me I did not steal and thats not fair I feel in my heart that she was being discrimative
towards me and im upset for not being given a chanced5f5da5 review #181387
You may also like
- "Welcome to The Lakeside Resort Shree Vilas, at Lake Pichola Eco Friendly Lakeside Resort in Udaipur Famous Lake Pichola is the main attraction of Udaipur, the maximum length and the breadth of the..."
- "My family and I stayed at the Days Inn in Blue Springs Mo Oct thru Nov this year @012. On Nov 4th my wife awoke at 3am with pain in..."
- "When you spend almost $50.00 for three people to come in and eat, you expect for the food to be good and at the most part "HOT". Get in the..."
- "Do not let them do any glass repair work!!! Had cracked windshield that they offered to repair through my insurance. They farmed it out to a low end shop that..."
- "Image isn't great quality because they remove all original images from their website so you cannot compare when your actual item ordered arrives. I found one in google to..."
- "I had a filling on my back tooth that had managed to chip off. The dentist fixed the filling and a few days later I started experiencing really bad pain...."
- "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..."
- "If you are hard-working, honest, and looking for affordable housing, BEWARE of Kingwood Lakes Apartments at 3700 Kingwood Drive, Kingwood, Texas. Beware of any Adara Community in this area! They..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."