Golden Corral - Golden Coral Veteran's Day Meals
Golden Coral was to have a veterans dinner on November 14th. I went to attend but was appauled to see the line going down two blocks from the restaurant. What was worse, was that some groups consisted of like 23 people to include babies, sisters,brothers, cousins and many kids. I and my 3 veteran friends did not get to eat and we were some of the real veterans to whom this dinner was intended for.
We were very disappointed as we did not get to eat. Golden Coral did NOT check IDS but in some cases, like the 14 years olds and babies, it was obvious they never served a day. Golden Coral should limit the amount of people a veteran can take, to like one. This way those who served in the military and put their life on the line for these people, will get to eat the dinner that was meant for them. A very frustrated 100% disabled veteran. Please help by calling the golden coral complaint department and suggested a change in how the "VETERANS DAY MEAL" is run.
Thank you so much
More Review Details
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a large hand tossed pepperoni pizza from the Knoxville Iowa Pizza Hut, was burnt to a crisp when delivered. Called them back and they knew it was burnt as..."
- "I have been a LOYAL customer for years. Attached are two mugs I took into my local store. One cracked and the other mug's metal logo came off...."
- "My wife and I, go about 50 miles one way twice a month, after CHURCH to GOLDEN CORRAL, as she was eating, she realized there was a grass..."
- "My name is Danielle Pannoni and my 8 month old puppy Lulu was being boarded by Camp Bow Wow Tampa when she was bit by a German Shepherd. The manager..."
- "First thing: I did my research I checked Angie's list, joined just for this move, checked the Better Business Bureau, plus any review web pages for NY metro area prior..."
- "Sharon Clements Yesterday January 28th 2016 I went shopping at the Wal-Mart in Tampa Florida at 1505 N Dale Mabry Hwy. I went shopping without my husband for the first time..."
- "By far the WORST arrangement of flowers I have EVER seen. They charged us $40. more than the cost. 3 separate delivery fees. 3 of the flowers are all but..."
- "I am a construction worker and work hard for my money. One thing I don't like to is spending my money on is a new pair of boots every year...."
- "GEICO SUCKS......I WILL BE IN COURTS WITH THESE MORONS VERY SOON! THEY LIE, THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY, THEY DO NOT WANT TO PAY WHEN YOU HAVE AN ACCIDENT, OR WHEN..."