Golden Corral - Golden Coral Veteran's Day Meals
Golden Coral was to have a veterans dinner on November 14th. I went to attend but was appauled to see the line going down two blocks from the restaurant. What was worse, was that some groups consisted of like 23 people to include babies, sisters,brothers, cousins and many kids. I and my 3 veteran friends did not get to eat and we were some of the real veterans to whom this dinner was intended for.
We were very disappointed as we did not get to eat. Golden Coral did NOT check IDS but in some cases, like the 14 years olds and babies, it was obvious they never served a day. Golden Coral should limit the amount of people a veteran can take, to like one. This way those who served in the military and put their life on the line for these people, will get to eat the dinner that was meant for them. A very frustrated 100% disabled veteran. Please help by calling the golden coral complaint department and suggested a change in how the "VETERANS DAY MEAL" is run.
Thank you so muchreview #275116
You may also like
- "I TOOK MY DAUGHTER AND HER FRIENDS TO THE GOLDEN CORRAL IN ST CHARLES MISSOURI ON SATURDAY 12/10/11 AT 12:38PM. I STOOD IN LINE FOR A STEAK, HOWEVER THEY..."
- "I should have known better than to order a menu item by looking at the photo, but none the less I did. I ordered a new "Breakfast Skillet" and it..."
- "I LIVE IN SOUTH BEND, IN AND ORDERED 4-4PC SPICEY BREAST, 4-SHRIMP BOXES, PAYING A $1 UP CHARGE PER BREAST EACH WITH 4 LARGE MASH POTATOS, 2 HOT PEPPERS, 2..."
- "NEVER EVER Rent from All County Property Management. They are *** and lazy. I have unfortunately lived here for 2 yrs. I had no choice at the time I was..."
- "LAWSUIT is in progress. Quality Roofing of Florida (QRF) installed my roof on a new construction that leaks since day-1. In addition to the leaking roof, QRF presented a deceiving insurance policy..."
- "I went in to the Fantastic Sams on US 41 in Bradenton, in the Target plaza. I used to go to the salon in Ellenton and recently moved to this..."
- "After about 18 months, the fabric on the seat of the recliner started cracking, then started flaking off. It's just getting worse and worse. I contacted the company where..."
- "I tried to post several post on oodle to warn other consumers from falling into deep with these scammers. Every time I post a warning post they refuse it. I..."
- "RV was purchased on 7-31-14 from Camping World Statesville NC for xxxxx. Unit was brought home on 8-9-2014. Immediately we started noticing some things were off on this RV...."