Golden Corral - Golden Coral Veteran's Day Meals
Golden Coral was to have a veterans dinner on November 14th. I went to attend but was appauled to see the line going down two blocks from the restaurant. What was worse, was that some groups consisted of like 23 people to include babies, sisters,brothers, cousins and many kids. I and my 3 veteran friends did not get to eat and we were some of the real veterans to whom this dinner was intended for.
We were very disappointed as we did not get to eat. Golden Coral did NOT check IDS but in some cases, like the 14 years olds and babies, it was obvious they never served a day. Golden Coral should limit the amount of people a veteran can take, to like one. This way those who served in the military and put their life on the line for these people, will get to eat the dinner that was meant for them. A very frustrated 100% disabled veteran. Please help by calling the golden coral complaint department and suggested a change in how the "VETERANS DAY MEAL" is run.
Thank you so much1194ffb3 review #275116
You may also like
- "This is the 3rd time second time I received such bad service at 2808 N. Sam Houston Parkway location in Houston, Texas.The first time, I ordered a chicken sandwich, they..."
- "I bought a 10 pc bucket of chicken from the KFC at 955 Saratoga Ave, San Jose on Sunday Feb. 1, 2015. The bucket contained 3 *** total. ..."
- "This poorly maintained Golden Corral is along I-81, Hagerstown, MD. Store #2600. My wife and I, after paying at the entrance for the buffet, were absolutely shocked at..."
- "Tammy's Tastries sent me a vaporizer described as in excellent working condition. These pictures state otherwise. $15.00 for vaporizer and $20.00 for shipping. Vaporizer did not work,..."
- "Had Central Security since 2009, installed a new system with my cable company due to my current system being outdated and faulty. When I went to cancel they told..."
- "Got excited bout the product didn't have hair loss just wanted my hair to grow longer n fuller faster I only used the shampoo n conditioner my hair started to..."
- "Terrazas River Park Village now Terrazas Owners LLC is a "Luxury" Rental Community in Miami's River District in a neighborhood also known as Little Havana... I was looking for a..."
- "Some of the chain of Events (Below are the main points of the chain of events. This page would not be enough to list every single detail that incurred while..."
- "Dear Sir/Maddam: I have recently ran across a DS company that goes by the name The Wagon Wheel Company. Website: www.wagonwheelcompany.com Face: www.facebook.com/thewagonwheelcompany Owner: Stacy..."